Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You have to admit it, Guild wars two is a pretty awesome game.

2»

Comments

• Deto123Deto123 Member Posts: 689
    Not admiting a thing in that regard. I can honestly say it s one of the simplist, boring games, that I actually can t stay logged into more then an hour at a time. Usually spent hitting stupid que boxes that pop on my screen. Usually spending half that time trying to group up with my wife. That stupid overflow crap still isn t fixed entirely. Even when I do play it, it s so uninspiring, I just can t take it. This is all an opinion, as is the posts of how it s the most amazing game ever.
  • dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
    Originally posted by kDeviL

Best MMO on the market, in pretty much every way.

Except economy right now >.<  though when the server-wide ah goes up it'll be so worth the wait, might even give EvE a run for it's money.

Sorry but having an AH does not mean the game will have a good economy.  It can never compare to Eve either.  The economy works in Eve because ships and modules are constantly lost in battle.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• zmortiszmortis Member Posts: 152

I don't have to admit it is an awesome game, but I will admit that I am enjoying playing it. It is not the game to end all other MMORPGs, but it will occupy a fair amount of my time for the immediate future. Then some other shiny new toy will come along, and I'll be moving on down the road without any complaints about it.

I hope everyone else enjoys it who is capable of enjoying it.

• gurugeorgegurugeorge Member UncommonPosts: 481
    Originally posted by rungard

To be fair,,,i prefer fantasy "worlds", but this is the next best thing in my opinion.

ive played all the good ones and i put this one right up there at the top with DAOC a close second and everquest pre raiding close behind and wow bringing up the rear.

It just has so many cool things in the game, and while i can understand why progression raiders and gankers probabally wont like this game, i think its currently the best mmo platform out there at the moment.

i dont worry too much about launch glitches as all games have those, and my only real complaint is that i cant elevate the camera as i like the closer views.

if there was one thing i think they should add it would be a guild story. Like a personal story but with your whole guild.

a job well done. I already have my 50 bucks worth.

Best themepark MMO on the planet at the moment, hands down.

(And FWIW I say this as someone who's literally been won over - I was no fanboi, was sceptical of the hype, didn't like GW much, and didn't even like the screenies and vids much.)

• TibernicusTibernicus Member Posts: 433
    Originally posted by rungard

To be fair,,,i prefer fantasy "worlds", but this is the next best thing in my opinion.

ive played all the good ones and i put this one right up there at the top with DAOC a close second and everquest pre raiding close behind and wow bringing up the rear.

It just has so many cool things in the game, and while i can understand why progression raiders and gankers probabally wont like this game, i think its currently the best mmo platform out there at the moment.

i dont worry too much about launch glitches as all games have those, and my only real complaint is that i cant elevate the camera as i like the closer views.

if there was one thing i think they should add it would be a guild story. Like a personal story but with your whole guild.

a job well done. I already have my 50 bucks worth.

Good sure, but how does it beat DAoC? GW2's RvR isn't anywhere near as good as it yet.