Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: PAX Prime 2012 Trailer - Hell's Kitchen

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

During PAX Prime 2012, Gazillion Entertainment unveiled a new trailer for Marvel Heroes. The trailer features the Hell's Kitchen zone in the game that plays like Diablo for your favorite super hero. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Love comics, love Marvel, but this... thissss.... are you having me on??
  • RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Hey, that didn't sound like Ben Affleck....

Seriously, while I'd prefer this to have been more of a 3rd (or 1st) person view game, I'm still really looking forward to trying it out.  Love Marvel, and the Diablo-style view isn't a gamebreaker for me.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    I will try it even though my initial reaction after watching this trailer was to shout "Arrrrsssssse!" Like I was in Father Ted. Just looks like an online version of Ultimate Aliance rather than a true Marvel mmo.
  • TuxedoSLYTuxedoSLY Ultima Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 93
    I saw the Punisher in there. I'm happy now.
  • Dward127Dward127 Member Posts: 46
    this would of better if it was like champions online or something similar. instead of a diablo type game.
  • ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    It would be better if it was like coh
  • xtrabulletsxtrabullets Member UncommonPosts: 44
    Looks like crap honestly.. One day well get another Super Hero mmo that's actually worth something...one day...

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by Dward127
    this would of better if it was like champions online or something similar. instead of a diablo type game.

Agree, but be live and see. :-)

• Spike_SpunkSpike_Spunk Member Posts: 2
    With CoH closing I will have to find some super hero game to settle on. There will never be another CoH, to bad NCSoft dumped the best super hero game on the market because of the failure of another game. Oh well.
  • Servant-XIIServant-XII Member Posts: 34
    Well. As a superhero aficianado...this is looking pretty sub-par. Oh...may as well say it: this is looking wickety wack wack. The one to beat as far as superhero games is CoH which is on its way out. What a fantastic game that simply blows all the competetition out of the water (DCUO and CO). This included now. May be a minute before someone does it as well. But this...think I'll pass.

CoH Supergroup: The Millennium Paladins

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,049
    Originally posted by Spike_Spunk
    With CoH closing I will have to find some super hero game to settle on. There will never be another CoH, to bad NCSoft dumped the best super hero game on the market because of the failure of another game. Oh well.

What do you mean by this?  What falure of another game is causing CoH to close?