Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 days of goodness

sammyelisammyeli Member Posts: 765

Oh man the long weekend was amazing! 3 whole days of GW2 WvW, I actually transfered my whole guild to Devona's Rest the new server. Loved how we didnt have to fight the Que Boss. 

But it all ends here until next weekend T_T, CURSE YOU WORK BOSS!

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-

Comments

• MMOwandererMMOwanderer Member Posts: 415
    LOL, i loved that pic. It actually took me a couple of seconds to get the real joke. Yeah, i know, i fail. Kepp having fun OP. 
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Weekend? I been a zombie for over a week now... Who have time for sleep?
  • NotoriousXNotoriousX Member UncommonPosts: 197
    Originally posted by Loke666
    Weekend? I been a zombie for over a week now... Who have time for sleep?

sleep???? how about food?? or a shower???? NO TIME AT ALL!

Tormented echoes of a fallen Eden
    I longed for her beauty
    Yet from dust, she returned
    The dream, an enigma.... silent

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

the WvWvW in this game is so much more than I was even hoping for.

it's the exact parts of Camelot that i loved, modernized and enhanced with the parts of GW2 that I love. It's like the perfect marriage imo.

4 day week then back at it!

• sammyelisammyeli Member Posts: 765
    There were so many lost souls just running around, I found some really talented people once I just started to talk to people get them on teamspeak and get organised. It was amazing, I would wake up get on at like 8 am next thing you know its 7pm O_O time just flew by.

“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”

Carl Sagan-