Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should the people reviewing a game be required to state their favorite MMORPG?

In an effort to make reviews clearer, should the reviewer be require to say what their favorite title or type of MMORPG is? (My favorite is Everquest or My favorite is Earth and Beyond or I prefer kill/loo or I prefer a social MMORPG).

The only game I have really enjoyed is Earth and Beyond. A tale in the Desert was a close second (lack of players caused me to quit). Tried Rubies of Evertide, Linage, Dark age of Camelot, and Anarchy Online. Liked none of them.

Comments

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

I often thought making peoples game "type" appear on the sig would be helpfull.

http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/test.cgi

As you can see from mine, I would never give a outstanding review to a "S" based game (like Horizons)  Much is the same when all the "S" types bag on SB.

After you read a review you can genrally figure out where the person is comming from. In general more rules are bad.

-=-=-=-=-
    A game is only late untill it's released, but it's bad forever.
    A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50%

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.