Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a guild on the lore server?

daveospicedaveospice Member UncommonPosts: 361

A few of us are starting a guild to help all the new players come in to shadowbane and learn about the game.  It's really a hard game to figure out especially with the constant threat of being pked 24/7.  We offer protection and help leveling as we start to develop a strong guild... 

It's a chance to get some help if you need any, anyways if you're interested just contact me in game - Cersei

Or you can contact fighterbaby,  she will help you as well.

Ladies of Distress are recruiting, and we're an amazon guild with a dark blue background/white claw crest.

Contact Cersei, or Fighterbaby on details on how to join!

Remember that your character must be restricted to the following:

Races: Aelfborn, Elf, Half-Giant, Human
Classes: Bard, Druid, Fury, Huntress, Priest, Scout, Warrior, Wizard
Gender: Female Only; this is the only Faction that has a gender restriction

Comments

• swordsbaneswordsbane Member Posts: 95

Originally posted by daveospice
    A few of us are starting a guild to help all the new players come in to shadowbane and learn about the game. It's really a hard game to figure out especially with the constant threat of being pked 24/7. We offer protection and help leveling as we start to develop a strong guild...
    It's a chance to get some help if you need any, anyways if you're interested just contact me in game - Cersei
    Or you can contact fighterbaby, she will help you as well.
    Ladies of Distress are recruiting, and we're an amazon guild with a dark blue background/white claw crest.Contact Cersei, or Fighterbaby on details on how to join!Remember that your character must be restricted to the following:Races: Aelfborn, Elf, Half-Giant, Human Classes: Bard, Druid, Fury, Huntress, Priest, Scout, Warrior, Wizard Gender: Female Only; this is the only Faction that has a gender restriction

Add me to the few. My Guild; the Legion of Highcastle also seeks to aid new players in 'transitioning' from the newbie island into the cutthroat world of SB. We are a new guild, just recently gained our charter and we're a military guild based in Erkesh Point until we can find a better home. I hereby ally our guild with Ladies of Distress, although the lore server prevents us from making that alliance official I do not wish to steal recruits from LoD, but consider us as the male counterpart to their guild :) Join either of us.
    Find out about our guild here: http://www.floatingbadger.com/Legion/Legionintro.htm or send a tell to "Eirick" or "Ral" either one of us will help you.

In addition, if you are the leader of a military guild like ours and share our goals, please contact me if you wish to set up diplomatic relations.

• jippyukjippyuk Member UncommonPosts: 95

Am i assuming that "Vindication" is the lore server?

• IijsIijs Member Posts: 457

That would be correct ::::02::

• jippyukjippyuk Member UncommonPosts: 95
    You a regular player on SB? the forums there dont cater noob questions at all :) fancy a chat on MSN or something, interested on coming to game but trying to figure out a bit more about it first....