It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I loved random arena in GW1 - it's what made me love the game. Quick in, fight, then leave - all whilst building skills that had a lasting effect on my account. where is this in GW2?
I am very much NOT happy with GW2 - it's gone away from the great PvP mechanics that was there, and does a "clone" of PvE mmos, where it frontloads raids etc and makes it public (swamp monster) as opposed to raids and dungeons. Works great a little while, then wears off. Dungeons in GW2 horrible. here's my list of gripes:
- Bring back Random Arenas, this was the best aspect of guildwars 1 imo and has been butchered
- No longer able to equip all skills at your own desire
- PvE holds not innovation: kill, fetch, protect and bad wrapping
- Horrible storyline (if there is one)
- Feels like a sparkling facade with a cheap free to play in the back (yes i know it's pay to play)