Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Guides, Tools & Tips

2»

Comments

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

i got this from eve-o forums

==========
    You will die.

A lot.

And once you get good at things and understand how the game works, you will end up getting wtfbbqpwnzored by 2 people in frigates, and your battleship will be burning with you inside. They will demand you hand over more isk than you have in your virtual wallet, and you will realize that, in fact, you still know nothing about this game.

You will never win this game.

This isn’t a “win” game. There is no level 80. There is no set of achievements except the ones your set for yourself.

You aren’t safe. Anywhere. Period. PvP occurs in stations too. It is called The Market. You might not die, but your wallet could easily disappear.

You fit your ship wrong. Again. That’s right, you always will. “My Punisher killed that Rifter! This is certainly the right fit. No wait, how did that Coercer kill me? I need to refit…”

Check your directional.

Check your local.

That Maller is a trap.

Warp stabilizers might save you today. They won’t tomorrow, and probably won’t ever again.

Inject your skillbook before you leave the station. Neo didn’t learn Kung-Fu by having it sit in his usb drive.

Bookmark everything. ESPECIALLY when you jump into a wormhole. This includes where you came into the wormhole. Because when you are busy scanning and a HAC targets your Arbitrator, you will be in a pod. And then you will have a really interesting time getting out of WH space.

Keyboards are destructible. Much more so when used as a projectile.

Don’t fly it if you can’t fit it. That being said, DON’T FLY IT IF YOU CAN’T FIT IT. And the same goes for affordability.

That mentally challenged fellow there in local chat calling you names? He’s not mentally challenged. Nor is he forgiving when he finds you.

Pods pop easily.

Concord delivers swift justice, especially for your mistakes, like targeting friendly pods and clicking the wrong action.

You can do anything: Manufacture, explore, trade, pvp, mine, lead a corporation, lead an alliance, wage wars, pirate, transport, be a part of factional warfare, and I’m sure there is more I am leaving out. You can become virtually rich, and you can lose it all.

BestSigEver :P

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

This is just the most incredible EVE manual I have ever seen. Frankly it puts CCP's site to shame.

http://www.isktheguide.com/

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• KomandorKomandor Member Posts: 272

Awesome thread and tips. Especially for newbies and beginners.

Keep on rockin'!image

• pihlssitepihlssite Member CommonPosts: 213
  • RietheRiethe Member Posts: 2

This thread is a great resource, thank you!

I just wanted to add another guide to the list:

EVE Online Trading Guide: http://www.EVEOnlineTrading.com/

This guide details all the various forms of trading and can help turn any player into a professional trader.

• KomandorKomandor Member Posts: 272
    Originally posted by Riethe

This thread is a great resource, thank you!

I just wanted to add another guide to the list:

EVE Online Trading Guide: http://www.EVEOnlineTrading.com/

This guide details all the various forms of trading and can help turn any player into a professional trader.

Looks good, thanks buddy.

Keep on rockin'!image