Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im new

hi....im new to  the "MMORPG" scene and i was wondering if any1 could help me out. oh btw u may have seen this account post a few times, its not mine its my m8s ill be signing up for one soon, anyhoo, can sum1 help me find a game, i did play legend of mir for a while got a lvl29 warr and 22 taoist but its dead boring now and lvling is really hard, so im done with that i wanna start fresh, i have a good pc so i can handle probs every mmorpg. I like games that have:

Good Graphics, loads of weapons and armos to choose from, lots of skills for warriors or fighters or knights, being able to lvl quite easily and not having to spend my time allday on my computer just to gain a few lvl's that really sucks, im not really bothered about the veiw, i like the legend of mir type veiw 3rd person i think but im not really bothered. i like alot of quests and jobs todo and not just lvl-based, and errr...thats about it! i have played many rpg's like Diablo 2, Lionheart, Final Fantasy 7 8 9 and 10 and more. so if any1 can find 1 that i can get stuck into and become really hard, with a great sword and flashy kool armor with skills that will knock any mob out! plz reply to this msg

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

You want a MMORPG that's easy to level and all the fancy gear. . .

Is there such a game?  I'm not sure. . .  I'm trying to think "outside the box".  hmmm...

Shadowbane... that's really easy to level.  I've gained 20 levels in a night. . .   the game has NO quest. . . it's mainly a PvP/RvR type MMORPG.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

i got one!

fancy gear.....

easy leveling....

it all leads to Asherons call 2

the choice is clear

heheimage

• KhornateKhornate Member Posts: 17

hmmmm well ive bin lookin at the posts and my best Bet is EQ it seems that its the best MMORPG but.......EQ2 is cuming out....i might just w8 for that.....in mean time i need a game!!!!!!!! how bout AC2? any good?

r u sure ? ac2 ma answer or u just taking the piss outa AC2 coz its the total opposite lol

You can download a very two week trial of AC2.  You don't need a credit card either to activate the account.  Just get yourself a Hotmail account and you'll be all set.

EverQuest is one of the better games,  but it has tons of expansions and it is kind of difficult to level. . .

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

EQ hmmm but is EQ like mir? when ya get stuck on it allday tryin to lvl up once

I've never played EQ,  I'm not sure.

I know Ultima Online is good.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
    Ultima Online hmmm never seen that, ill go have a look at it now....Ultima X? is that an Expansion pack or a diff game?

Originally posted by Khornate

hmmmm well ive bin lookin at the posts and my best Bet is EQ it seems that its the best MMORPG but.......EQ2 is cuming out....i might just w8 for that.....in mean time i need a game!!!!!!!! how bout AC2? any good?

EQ is a GREAT game dont get me wrong

its just us aid u wanted a faily easty one

your NOT gonna get that form eq, heheimage

Okay sooooooo EQ aint the game for me? ooh is EQ like morrowind?????? coz i like that

the game im lookin for MMOG wud be like Diablo 2. Legend Of mir and Myth of soma

EQ might be that game for u....its just

i played for 4 months, and got my char to level 31

my friend played for 2 months, and got his char to lvl 55

it varies...

but its good bcoz it has more to choose from classes, magic, monsters, quests ect it seems really good! i just wanna settle down with 1 mmorpg for about 3 years and at the end of the day say I really enjoyed 3 years of that game. lolz not really 3 years lol

hehe

yea, try eq, but i suggest, that if u wanna play for a while

wait for eqii