Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why Guild Wars 2 Will be a Bust.

1235»

Comments

• ChrisReitzChrisReitz Member Posts: 115
    Originally posted by Goldknyght

Reasons I beleive GW2 will be a failure is because its not as innovative as WoW was when it stole everything good from MMO's. When WoW did it there was 1 other MMO that was even worth playing and that was EverQuest. DAoC had its fan base it just wasnt on the level of EQ. By the time WoW came out, People were ready for something different. Today there are too many mmo's out there. I blame WoW for this.

Only Reason

GW2 will be a bust because its only fun because its the new girl or boy whichever is ur liking. In this world of MMO's we just look for the next one and lie to ourselves that this one is the one. I know this because its happened to myself with TOR and my friends with TERA. Once the newness wears off these threads like mine will become common.

Graphics are good, the world is fresh, the quests are the same, the classes the same. the grind is the same. Only reason to purchase this game I can honestly say is because its free after purchase as long as the servers are still active that is and theoreticly it could possible be worth 60 bucks of entertainment if u put it in scales of taking a family of 4 to the movies. 

I wanted to like this game. IM FIENDING for a fantasy MMO thats worth playing. This just isnt it. I compare all fantasy games to Everquest 1 and what seperates EQ from every MMO released is, it was a world you wanted to explore. No one guided you, you played a character in a game and created your own story.  I'll save my money stick with Vanguard. 

Glad you guys who love the game love it more power to ya. I just wanted a thread so if someone was on the line about purchasing it and didnt buy it yet would have a non bias prespective.Only because of all the glory threads on this forum. Sorry for any typo's im tired and my head hurts.

Just another Troll QQ