Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[How to?] Shadow Behemoth

LustsLusts Member RarePosts: 205

How do you trigger the first event in the Meta chain in getting him to spawn? I think this is the most difficult part of spawning him mainly because there is really no clear way (upon google searching) in triggering the meta chain. I've cleared over 100 portals now. Dont dynamic & renown heart events around the area and still nothing.

Anyone know exactly how to get the first Meta Event to trigger? :) Thanks.

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Seems random to me or is possibly based on how many people are in the area at the time, as in it activates more frequently when there are more people around but is still random. All just speculation though.. ANet havn't given much info about how this kind of stuff is triggered. If you could trigger it by talking to someone or doing something, it would be all over the internet and guide sites and on the wiki by now.

I'd just move on and visit the zone again sometimes in the future while farming crafting mats or summat to see if it's occuring.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    Before I fought SB portals had appeared in the monastery risks it was a pretty fun battle. Not sure if the monestary part can be triggered or if it's directly connected.
  • IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350
    it is a rare dynamic event.
  • TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088

It starts at the lumber mill, people just have to follow the event chains thrue.

All of the chains must be completed before it spawns.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.