Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Level 25 review from a skepticv

DSWBeefDSWBeef Member UncommonPosts: 789

IeI've always been a skeptic of guild wars 2 since I believe the first game is terrible, but I gotta say in pleasantly surprised about gw2 . I haven't had this much fun in an mmo since the rift launch and wow bc days.

Im currentlyabout to finish kessex hills and I feel great. The dynamic events are amazing especially the group ones. I feel a personal onnection with my character since I'm able to make choices that affect my story, should I launch a full out attack on the undead or sneak in and plant a device that will take them out. I'm a level 25 engineer and so far it's an alright class, I'm Torn from specializing in elixirs or firearms. The best thing in this game in my opinion is the wvwvw I get the rvr feeling which I believe is the only fun pvp. 

Now there are some gripes I have about the game. For one the crafting is a grind. I find myself grinding tiny claws for hours just so I can get to the point where I can use iron and not bronze. Another thing is the game is extremely CPU intensive I have a decent enough conp where I should Atleast sit  at a steady 50 Fps but I don't, I am told that they are working on optimization so I have some hope. 

In closing Guild Wars 2 is in my opinion the bestrode to come out in years. Especially since I'm in between jobs and I don't have to pay a sub.

Playing: FFXIV, DnL, and World of Warships
Waiting on: Ashes of Creation

Comments

• UbrasaurUbrasaur Member Posts: 5

Once the trading post is up you will be able to buy your tiny claws. :)

I've been putting a lot of my serious crafting on hold until the trading post is up.