Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Me on top of the WORLD

AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

Just wanted to drop in and share couple shots with you guys.. I'm sure there's been the usually people complaining about a newly released game not working as well as people wish but ill say so far I'm having more fun in this game than I have had in any game in my 25 years of gaming.. the sheer amount of stuff to do in this game is really mind boggling and you just need to take a stroll around to appreciate it.. farewell back to Tyria for me!

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l498/sanosukex1/Screenshot1086047.jpg

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l498/sanosukex1/Screenshot1085489.jpg

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l498/sanosukex1/Screenshot1079786.jpg

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l498/sanosukex1/Screenshot1077733.jpg

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Comments

• KraylorKraylor Member Posts: 94
    Strong 48 posts today.   You really are obsessed with this game.  Enjoy.

Waiting on: The Repopulation

• Cerebus31Cerebus31 Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Kraylor
    If one loves this game so much, why does one spend so much time in the forums rather then playing it?

Just a thought
  • QuicklyScottQuicklyScott Member Posts: 433

The first one really makes me crave someone would run in and push you off, dunno why. image

Cool pics.  Gotta say, it's a decent looking game.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Originally posted by Cerebus31
    If one loves this game so much, why does one spend so much time in the forums rather then playing it?

Just a thought

Stop with your .. thoughts! She is trying to show to the people that the 10-15 players from this site ( whch are "hating" GW2 ), are just trolling. 

Let me tell you something, Guild Wars 2 WILL be THAT game! No matter what the 10-15 people says!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• f1sebf1seb Member UncommonPosts: 194
    Originally posted by IceAge

Just a thought

Stop with your .. thoughts! She is trying to show to the people that the 10-15 players from this site ( whch are "hating" GW2 ), are just trolling. 

Let me tell you something, Guild Wars 2 WILL be THAT game! No matter what the 10-15 people says!

And by the word "THAT" what do you mean exactly?

On topic :) Nice pictures ! Here are 2 of some SS's i toke in my 8 hours play till now :)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?

Originally posted by f1seb

Just a thought

As you can see, I did not wanted to enter into some debates as to "why".  Simple , it will be THAT game! Maybe not for you , maybe not for X,Y,,Z , but for a majority of 80% , it will be!

This is my quess/bet :)

Just a thought

As you can see, I did not wanted to enter into some debates as to "why".  Simple , it will be THAT game! Maybe not for you , maybe not for X,Y,,Z , but for a majority of 80% , it will be!

If I understand you correctly....we will see a major shift of mmo players of up to 80% and go play Guild Wars?  So GW2 will have a much higher playerbase than say World of Warcraft?

• ParameterParameter Member Posts: 56

Just a thought

If I understand you correctly....we will see a major shift of mmo players of up to 80% and go play Guild Wars?  So GW2 will have a much higher playerbase than say World of Warcraft?

You seem to be rather unintelligent.

Just a thought

In time, yes it might be! Specially in EU/NA! But they do have plans releasing GW2 in Asia too , if I remember right! And about 80%, I mean the players who did/will buy GW2. Not the entire MMO player-base!

Originally posted by Parameter

Just a thought

You seem to be rather unintelligent.

Guess what you seem to be.