Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tantra Online: Exclusive Game Card Giveaway!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com is proud to announce that we have teamed up with HanbitSoft to bring our community a unique new contest!  On November 3, 2005 we will draw 100 members from those that enter this contest to win 1 of 100 free 7 day game cards for Tantra Online!

As with all of our contests here at MMORPG.com, the more days you login to our site - the better your chances of winning (see official rules for more information).

Ready to enter to win?  Just click here!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

I entered, but man, those people behind the Philippines version have really corrupted the game (the people behind the game including the Admin)... Letting GM's have their way talking trash, hacking, and helping people (which they are not supposed o do), It just saddens me so...

I want to see my buddies though...

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• kaibigan34kaibigan34 Member Posts: 1,508

I have been playing it the past 6 months. I havent seen any of that. In fact one GM was really quite helpful to me when a philipino began telling me to do various sexual acts. The GM banned the guy.

Only thing is these game cards arent that expensive. P100 here for a 7 day like the contest is offering. That is less then $2 USD. Now if it had been the month long cards then I might see it as a real stretch. P350 for them. Less then $7.

Kai

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by kaibigan34

I have been playing it the past 6 months. I havent seen any of that. In fact one GM was really quite helpful to me when a philipino began telling me to do various sexual acts. The GM banned the guy.

I don't know how it is now man, but back in open beta.... espically GM Sessharmau..the admin let him go with so many wrong doing. He let him do anything he wanted, just becuase he needed the guy.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• kaibigan34kaibigan34 Member Posts: 1,508

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Originally posted by kaibigan34

I don't know how it is now man, but back in open beta.... espically GM Sessharmau..the admin let him go with so many wrong doing. He let him do anything he wanted, just becuase he needed the guy.

That is open beta. Open betas can always get bad like that. Now its pay to play. So you got to keep that money rolling in and treating players like dogs wont do it.

Look at IROSE (International) that is Open Beta and PROSE (Philipino) that is pay to play. Two completely different games. The IROSE is full of hacks and cheats like mad. But PROSE is moderated heavily and you wont find many hacks or cheats because they are dealt with heavily.

Kai

• EXSpankyEXEXSpankyEX Member Posts: 12

Feel stupid asking this question but I won the 100 people for the 7 day trial (woo!) but the thing is I cant figure out how to get my 7-day user name and password and am kinda stuck on what to do.  I have downloaded the version and everything from Tantra's website but I cant figure out who to talk to to help me out... If you all could help me out that would be great!

-Gamer

-15th to confirm 7-day trial winner

• EXSpankyEXEXSpankyEX Member Posts: 12

Looks like I don't get to play after all... =( 

-Gamer .....

• billiebillie Member UncommonPosts: 400

We are sorry but this contest closed at 9PM EST on 03/01/2006. We will be selecting all 100 winning tickets and contacting each one by e-mail as well as MMORPG.COM private mail. The winners will have 24 hours to claim their prize...after this time they will be disqualified and we will re-draw more winners.

OVER 24 hours later only about 60% have claimed their prizes. Time to void the rest and redraw as per the 'rules.'

• IhmemiesIhmemies Member Posts: 6

Now I feel even more retarded that I took part in this contest. I shouldn't have taken the "prize". Well, life is... :D

• IgnatiusXIgnatiusX Member Posts: 9

Guess we're not getting the 7-day game cards then? O.o

• IgnatiusXIgnatiusX Member Posts: 9

Doo de doo... still never got a username and password or special code. O.o;