Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What you think

All player ran  all player made  all player v player  all trades needed to run the game.

Comments

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

um.... I don't really understand the question......

• LlamaLordLlamaLord Member Posts: 115
    I think its in some sort of secret code....
  • disstressdisstress Member Posts: 417

Questions usually end with the mysterious symbol

?

Now historians believe the origins of this symbol to be older than the car. Some people would even go so far as to suggest that, when cars ruled the earth, they worshiped the

?
    god.
  • tummblertummbler Member UncommonPosts: 267

dont be assholes.

----------
    nogold.org....

• lex-icon82lex-icon82 Member Posts: 232

What?? ::::03::

Have played:
    UO, WOW, COH/V, EQ2
    Currently playing:
    Age of Conan (EU)

• PhallenPhallen Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by warbaweg
    All player ran  all player made  all player v player  all trades needed to run the game.

Somthing like Shadowbane?

"Laws are partly formed for the sake of good men, in order to instruct them how they may live on friendly terms with one another, and partly for the sake of those who refuse to be instructed, whose spirit cannot be subdued, or softened, or hindered from plunging into evil." - Plato

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    I would have said yes but player run servers get a big fat no from me. I'll be damned if I'm putting the fate of my character on some jobless, basement dwelling loser with a sense of power...heheh.

Joined - July 2004

• SiphonsSiphons Member Posts: 445

Originally posted by warbaweg
    All player ran all player made all player v player all trades needed to run the game.

well, all developers do play their games, so I guess that's everything... I think that's what you were trying to say anyway, I could be wrong ::::05::

---------------------------------------
    All you friggin suburban white kid wannabe poobutts that are in love with G-Unit are sad and pathetic. Find your own identity ::::28:: -Anarchyart

• ZhanghiaZhanghia Member UncommonPosts: 1,312

Originally posted by remyburke
    I would have said yes but player run servers get a big fat no from me. I'll be damned if I'm putting the fate of my character on some jobless, basement dwelling loser with a sense of power...heheh.

So true.