Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What error are you guys getting when trying to login?

injenuinjenu Member CommonPosts: 142

I'm getting the "Either there is no Guild Wars 2 Event or this account doesn't have access... etc."

That's the right one correct? I pre-ordered and all that jibe I just want to make sure this is what I'm supposed to be seeing as opposed to something else... Lol paranoid.

Comments

• dudeduder45dudeduder45 Member Posts: 67
    I get the, "Be patient" error.
  • fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682
    That's the good one, we always get that before the servers go live. It may not guarantee you are good to go, but it's not a sign of an problems either.

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• marcustmarcust Member UncommonPosts: 495

Yep thats the correct one.

Playing: Darkfall New Dawn (and planning to play Fallout 76)
    Favourite games have included: UO, Lineage2, Darkfall, Lotro, Baldur's Gate, SSX, FF7 and yes the original Wizardry on an Apple IIe

• injenuinjenu Member CommonPosts: 142
    Lol I've been patient for 2 years now. 
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

im getting the  "hehe.....hahAHA..... MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA"  error

Despair mode:ON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBt5nFQqXpY

• CurmyCurmy Member UncommonPosts: 18

I've had the one referred to above but have also had 'The server was unable to authenticate your gameplay privileges' message.

• Matheusor1Matheusor1 Member Posts: 174
    Originally posted by Curmy

I've had the one referred to above but have also had 'The server was unable to authenticate your gameplay privileges' message.

I got that one a couple times too. But I think it's no big deal, because I was able to log in last stress test

• I'm getting the same message, perhaps it just means the servers arn't ready yet? I hope so cuz I dropped 80 bucks for the CE and I wana play tonight ^_^
  • BrenacusBrenacus Member Posts: 44
    i get the 'hello. you are the only one i will allow on the servers when they go live, everyone else thinks they will be let on but i have fooled them good with a message that doesnt tell them whether they can sign on or not. so be patient baby, and we will have a great laugh when they go back to mmorpg.com to cry about it.'
  • JorgeElGuapoJorgeElGuapo Member Posts: 41
    Originally posted by injenu

I'm getting the "Either there is no Guild Wars 2 Event or this account doesn't have access... etc."

That's the right one correct? I pre-ordered and all that jibe I just want to make sure this is what I'm supposed to be seeing as opposed to something else... Lol paranoid.

Pre-ordering only gets you 1 day early access.

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

mine says:

Really bro? Again?

:(