Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population on servers? any recommendations?

rinoamwrinoamw Member Posts: 42

Im renewing my subscription after being away since C1..  problem is, my level 29 chara on Lionna took a serious liking to killing people (hey we all do it when we leave ;) )  and i suspect the choas on her will be too much to recover from.  So ill be starting afresh.  So with a new chara i have the choice a server with a good population...particularly with any newb's on, so i don't feel too lonely in the more than likely abandoned start areas ;)

so as the subject asks: how is the population on servers?  any recommendations?

thanks for your time, and i hope to see you all soon ^^

Comments

• EltaElta Member Posts: 297

If your from europe
    pick teon the times are changed (seige times)
    for euro people

bartz has too many people so it's laggy

note:teon is the second most populated server

seigheart
    kain
    are very highly populated and I recomend them

lionna
    erica
    are medium

deviane (spl?)
    gustin
    hindemith
    have very low populations but keep in mind this means you can become more infamous ::::02::::::02::

• rinoamwrinoamw Member Posts: 42

Thanks for the quick reply!.  Yes i am from europe, the uk more specifically, but i've only ever played on american servers.  I didn't even know that they had a european server! :D

My game is almost done patching, its been so long i can hardly wait!  I guess i will take your advice and play on Teon over the weekend, and ill see how it goes.  thanks for all the help :)

• EltaElta Member Posts: 297

becarefull around the scandnavians they like to pk people and go VIKING POWER
    ::::31::::::31::::::02::::::20::