Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will you buy an extra character slot?

2»

Comments

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641
    Originally posted by Eir_S
    Not for a while.  There are plenty of other P2W items in the cash shop that need my $$$

LOL

The Queen of Sarcasm strikes again.  ;)

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• Ianb4allIanb4all Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Originally posted by Vaelgard
    Probably never.  I am a huge "main character only" type player with maybe a couple alts for fun later on.  I doubt I will want to spend real money on character slots instead of things that improve my main like bag space, etc.

Agree with this- I only ever end up with around 1 main and 2 alts in every single mmo I have played- will use gems for bag/bank slots if anything .... oh and the cool Ray Bans gotta have some "Top Gun" style !

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

Yes, pretty much the only thing I'm going to spend real money on.

While they are a bit on the pricey side, I've got my names laid out, and I want to make sure I reserve them asap.

• GonzomikeGonzomike Member Posts: 30
    Yes,i want to try at least one of every class. Plus if any of the exspansions come with new char classes,i will buy more so i can play the new ones as well.

• DrachasorDrachasor Member Posts: 2,678
    Not at first.  I usually end up playing all the classes, but I'll see how the first month or three go.  Also, I want to see how feasible it is to get things like a Cash Shop or extra bags just by using in-game gold.  So whether I'll pay with cold, hard cash is up in the air.
  • jmcdermottukjmcdermottuk Member RarePosts: 1,571
    Considering the price of 3 character slots, if I felt the need for more I'd probably just buy another copy of the game, get 5 slots and a whole new bank to go with them. The price of the game will probably have dropped by then so it will probably be cheaper.
  • AsboAsbo Member UncommonPosts: 812

Nope...

Bandit

Asbo

• WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600
    NO, I will not buy them.... However I will but gems on the auction house to unlock them (Evil Laugh) MWaHAHAHAHA.
  • JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Maybe, but there are no short term plans for that whatsoever. Maybe later, and that's like a lot later. 5 characters should be more than enough for quite a while.

imageimage
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    If I wanted more than 5 character slots, I'd probably just buy an extra copy of the game.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Already bought the gems for 2 more character slots.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • XerithXerith Member Posts: 970
    Already bought the gems for a few more character slots, will get them sa soon as the game goes live. 
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Remember, if they do presents like they did for GW1, the earlier you create the toons, the earlier you get your year 1 presents.  The more toons you create, the more presents you get.

Edit:  I'm buying as many as I can.  I'm maxing my bank slots and then maxing my toon count just for the presents reason.  They can sit and be a mule.  They get 30 free slots per character.  Thats a LOT of storage.

• DJJazzyDJJazzy Member UncommonPosts: 2,053
    Yes but not right away. I still have 5 characters to play first.
  • MisthawkMisthawk Member UncommonPosts: 63
    Already being an altoholic, I think I am going to actually try to focus on 1-2 characters at a time, instead having 4 or more going all at once.  That being said, unless people are trying to reserve several names, I don't see why anyone would buy more character slots right away, unless they are fellow altoholics, lol.  More than likely may buy more slots at a way later date.
  • EudaimonEudaimon Member UncommonPosts: 116

Really, I don't know.  After my first 3 characters  (Humang Mes & Eng, Charr Nec), I'm just not sure - have to see how it goes...so will wait a while