Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual Classes or Advanced Classes

Dexter2010Dexter2010 Member UncommonPosts: 244
In Aion, scouts can become assassins or rangers at level 10. Are there other MMOs that have a similar class system or allow dual classing? Or is there a game that lets you pick an advanced class depending on what dual class combo you picked? ..........or promotes your class........or is there a Rift game without annoying rifts?

Comments

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

eq2 originally had something like that.

DDO is a game you might want to check into.

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• seafirexseafirex Member UncommonPosts: 419

Not exactly the same but there is a free mmorpg that has a similar system : Runes of Magics.

You can levelup and i do mean levelup 2 classe's and you retain some of the skills of the second class.

Just do a search in google for the game it will give you the link to there website and read up a bit about it i am sure you will like the game.

• Ambros123Ambros123 Member Posts: 877
    FF XIV sorta with their jobs (paladin, lancer ect ect).  DDO really doesn't have that tree sort of advancement, no game does really except maybe SWTOR.
  • Dexter2010Dexter2010 Member UncommonPosts: 244

I liked Rift except you couldn't quest/gather without rifts impeding your play every 5 min.

Are any of these soloable to level cap outside dungeons? I forgot to add I'd like soloability and no forced pvp. How is FF 14 and its gameplay now? What is Ever Quest "Next" everyone is talking about? I couldn't find anything about EQ3, is it in development?

• anemisanemis Member Posts: 39
    Originally posted by seafirex

Not exactly the same but there is a free mmorpg that has a similar system : Runes of Magics.

You can levelup and i do mean levelup 2 classe's and you retain some of the skills of the second class.

Just do a search in google for the game it will give you the link to there website and read up a bit about it i am sure you will like the game.

Yeap, runes of magic is one of the best dual class system I have ever seen in a mmo