Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

l2 just went pay 2 win on a whole new level

lustbustlustbust Member Posts: 38

http://www.lineage2.com/en/Elemental-Shirts-of-the-Gods/

lets sell shirts that if you enchant you get crazy stats

i love this game..but this really is ridiculous...so much for TRULY free when you have to pay to have edge

people have always bought stuff from farmers in l2 for edge that is no secret..but now ncsoft selling it?

Comments

• LachyFTWLachyFTW Member UncommonPosts: 181
    L2 has always been a p2w game unless you were in the top clans of the server and had control of baium, antharas, valakas, etc. It pains me to say it but L2 is dead, the current game is shit compared to what it used to be.
  • SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Originally posted by LachyFTW
    L2 has always been a p2w game unless you were in the top clans of the server and had control of baium, antharas, valakas, etc. It pains me to say it but L2 is dead, the current game is shit compared to what it used to be.

Bull, i'm having more pvp now then I ever did before. This game still rocks the socks of any other pvp game.

• LachyFTWLachyFTW Member UncommonPosts: 181
    Originally posted by SwampDragons

Bull, i'm having more pvp now then I ever did before. This game still rocks the socks of any other pvp game.

Things must have changed then becuase when I was playing everyone I flagged on was like: pk me noob u go red reroll huauauauhauhah. 

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350

It's shit compared to what it used be.

Originally posted by Istavaan

It's shit compared to what it used be.

Maybe, but this change has brought a lot more people to the game so that means more pvp.

If they wouldent have made this change the servers would have shut down a long time ago.

The clan war basics is still the same as it was before and is what make this game so fun.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Since GoD L2 indeed is officially P2W. That's exactly the reason I left. In the past sieges & PvP was fun to do, but now..? Bots taking over for RMT, 'top players' controlling these bots buy $1000s from their RMT profit to make +16 gear and stuff like that.

Such a shame that a one so great game went down the drain like this *is real sad*

Originally posted by Reizla

Since GoD L2 indeed is officially P2W. That's exactly the reason I left. In the past sieges & PvP was fun to do, but now..? Bots taking over for RMT, 'top players' controlling these bots buy $1000s from their RMT profit to make +16 gear and stuff like that.

Such a shame that a one so great game went down the drain like this *is real sad*

Im not saying you are wrong here, but this has been the case for ages, long before GoD ever came in to the picture.