Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

While everyones worried about GW2 VS MoP..

SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

Just thought I'd share this, i find it kind of funny ^^

Comments

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    That's pretty awesome lol
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

heh, nice find.

I'll bet a lot of people pick up that bundle.

• MMOwandererMMOwanderer Member Posts: 415
    But the internet said there can only be 1
    Originally posted by MMOwanderer

Never believe the internet.  It's a wretched hive of scum and villainy or something.

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107
    Originally posted by MMOwanderer

Tbh, i think that only counts for Sub based MMO's, It's easy to pick up GW2 as if you where buying a regular single player game and still play your monthly paid for MMO.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Agoden

Goes to show there is a large amount of wow players that will not drop their sub for gw2.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• tordurbartordurbar Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Originally posted by Nitth

Goes to show there is a large amount of wow players that will not drop their sub for gw2.

Me. I bought both of them and will play both of them but keeping my WOW sub.

• RamanadjinnRamanadjinn Member UncommonPosts: 1,365

maybe!

i'm not gonna argue it, but i think the idea is that they will drop it after they realize which one is better.. not before.  no idea if that'll happen though.

in any case, i know several folks who are buying both.  makes sense to me.  old faithful + the new hotness, you're gonna have fun in at least one.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Lol, great deal.

But the only people really worrying is employees at Activision Blizzard and possible at Anet and NC soft. Maybe some really rabid fanboys of the games as well.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by tordurbar

Me. I bought both of them and will play both of them but keeping my WOW sub.

I'm a huge, huge GW2 fan, but I'm still going to play WoW sometime down the road just to check the monk out. I don't mind the Panda thing at all. I would play an animated stick if it was fun, and to me that Panda is no more nerdy than the entire game itself. 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

Even though i haven't played WoW in quite some time, my friends recently offered me a scroll of ressurection, and I imagine I'll sooner or later get to trial run MoP knowing blizzard.

I'll probably check back one last time at that point, and if it doesn't appeal to me anymore never return, i did play the game for 5 years, It's just getting stale ^^;

• vmopedvmoped Member Posts: 1,708

HERESY!  Who dares play two mmo's!?!?

Lol j/k!

I'm sure both games will do fine. 

Cheers!

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S

• seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202
    I find it more interesting the MOP is listed as "Action" on Amazon.com instead of Role-playing

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums

• roo67roo67 Member Posts: 402

LOL sort of reminds me of the time I found a comic called Justice League double double comics in a junk shop when I was a kid an anathology title which had various superheros from both the Marvel and DC Universe in it . 

It seemed strange to see the two on offer together . 

• lifeordinarylifeordinary Member Posts: 646
    Thanks a lot OP. I had to buy GW2 for my wife so i preorderd this bundle. Awesome deal.
  • KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035
    That is funny.  Great find OP.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • CordenCorden Member UncommonPosts: 68

I also am getting both  GW2 and MoP. I had some old console games laying around, so I took them in to GameStop and traded them in towards a Pre order. Knowing how little they usually give, I was expecting around $50 for the lot, but they gave me $100; needless to say, I was quite happy ,and I pre purchased both GW2 and MoP having to put almost nothing down.

I was so glad I managed to get both, because I'm signed up for the annual pass for WoW, but I also want to play GW2 and wasn't sure if I could afford both, so it all worked out.

• grapevinegrapevine Member UncommonPosts: 1,927

Kind of expected it to be honest.   I'm going to guess WoW will be pretty much dead for a month, other than for a burst to check out the pre-expansion patch.   Then it will be GW2's turn to suffer.   Will balance out though.

I find it amusing, and a bit annoying how this thread only has 2 pages, but if you'd started a thread that said one or the other of these titles sucked, it would be up to 20 by now... 
  • TiffyWiffyTiffyWiffy Member UncommonPosts: 2

That is awesome! I will be buying both as well!

TiffyMissWiffy