Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Game, but no MMORPG.COM

JustinJosephJustinJoseph Site Co-FounderMember UncommonPosts: 602

Hey Everyone,

You really need to check this game out: http://www.morningswrath.com

My friend just released it and it's amazing, it was created by independent developers and has been in develoment for several years.  This is a commercial quality game and he is selling it for only 20 bucks, but it is not a mmorpg, it's very adventure like for you role players! :)

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    That's cool, but one thing I don't understand is the topic's name...

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• disstressdisstress Member Posts: 417

maybe he meant to just put mmorpg, but added the .com because he is used to typing it in

(btw in ie and firefox you can just hit ctrl+enter to add the www. and the .com to a word instead of typing .com all of the time)

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by disstress

maybe he meant to just put mmorpg, but added the .com because he is used to typing it in

(btw in ie and firefox you can just hit ctrl+enter to add the www. and the .com to a word instead of typing .com all of the time)

ahh ok, I feel ya.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• DarktaniaDarktania Member Posts: 805
      The demo was entertaining. Kinda reminded me of the classic RPG games of yesteryear. This will appeal to older RPG fans that like more story and less flare. But I think the pace of the game will be a bit slow for everyone else.