Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving away a free level 65 EQ Monk

I decided to leave EQ but before I go I made a deal with the guys over at lootstore.com to give my monk away. She is one of the best monks in the game.

Check out her equipment - http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=805346

You can read all about it at http://forums.lootstore.com/index.php?s=30e78eafc81659e5560fa48f5f77f71c&showtopic=41

Good luck, please look after her.

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

This isn't a place to sell your accounts,  even if they are free.

Thanks.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467
    bummer... image

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

darnit djin, why do you have to be such a party pooper?image

taht was a level 65!

thats SIXTY FIVE!

thats the cap if you dont knowimageimageimage

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724

She has over 100 aa points as well.  image

Kinda makes me think about my level 65 characters just sitting on my EQ account that I dont play anymore.  I really should close my account but I just cant bring myself to do it.  image

Some of the new mmorpgs need to come out soon before I fall off the wagon and reinstall EQ.  image

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Originally posted by Misti

She has over 100 aa points as well.  image
    Kinda makes me think about my level 65 characters just sitting on my EQ account that I dont play anymore.  I really should close my account but I just cant bring myself to do it.  image
    Some of the new mmorpgs need to come out soon before I fall off the wagon and reinstall EQ.  image

Accounts that are 2 years old and cancelled still have their chars on it ,trust me.

If you don't play it anymore pointless paying SoE money(they rich are it is!).

Cancel it and reopen it when you are  ready.If not then let it stay dead

hehe my eq account cancelled last august, when i got the free trial for my account, my chars were still there with everything

u dont have to worry about accounts being deleted

EQ is very hard to quit.

Best way i found is to cancel account and delete it from HD.

If you have your account still active you are always tempted to have one more go and that always leads to going back full blown.

Ah well i guess its addiction is a testament to it been the best MMORPG ever.

• teratyateratya Member UncommonPosts: 347
    You can say that again. Now with LDoN it is even more addictive.

Shots out!

John - "Looks like your going to have to close it yourself, SHITTY!!!!"

my freind, COULD NOT quit,

so.....

once fine day he got home, and just recieving a bad grade at school (due mostly to EQ)

he cancelled his account, deleted the game from the HD, and BROKE the cd's

i laughed so hard when i hear

lol he regretted itt SO muchimage

EQ eats the soul image

....while entertaining the mindimage

• RiotgirlRiotgirl Member UncommonPosts: 520

Perhaps it's just me .. once I make the decision to quit a MMOG, I delete the character, uninstall the game and leave without recrimination nor regret.

Quitting a MMOG is comparable to a dying relationship: either you both part on amicable terms, achieve closure and move on or you end up in a tortuous, painful situation where one or both parties maintains the facade of a relationship because the vestiges of what was once a loving, nurturing relationship linger on.

It's your basic rose-tinted nostalgia. Quit, achieve closure then move on.

I left EQ simply because I felt that I could not play the game in the way that I enjoyed i.e. finding enough like-minded people who understood challenge and risk vs reward, who would grind through the hard zones where teamwork and knowing your skillset really counted e.g. Unrest, Mistmoore rather than LOIO/Dreadlands. I felt that Verant were propelling players towards the higher levels where it was essential that players already had a good grounding in such concepts (teamwork, knowing your class, grouping etc) because the margin for error was >..< i.e. on a plane raid, you really do NOT have to find out that everyone died because x player was ignorant of the concept of taking a hit for the team rather than ganking the whole zone on your collective asses.

The only thing I miss about EQ is the community. I don't even remember the odd asshole in the game but I can remember near enough (if I go back far enough, Mr Alzheimer rushes towards me with open arms) all the players who made my EQ experience such an enjoyable one.

I guess that's what I'm looking for in a MMOG because essentially, MMOG's are gravitating towards a mean - with certain exceptions such as WoW and EVE Online.

Saying that, I've re-installed the GTA series and am loving every minute of it :) Got to love 80's nostalgia :P

Regards,
    Riotgirl

"she's like this cleavagey, slut-bomb walking around going 'oh, check me out. i'm wicked cool. i'm five by five'."

"If you think I'm plucky and scrappy and all I need is love, you're in way over your head. I don't have a heart of gold or get nice. There are a lot nicer people coming up. We call them losers."

Originally posted by Riotgirl

Perhaps it's just me .. once I make the decision to quit a MMOG, I delete the character, uninstall the game and leave without recrimination nor regret.
    Quitting a MMOG is comparable to a dying relationship: either you both part on amicable terms, achieve closure and move on or you end up in a tortuous, painful situation where one or both parties maintains the facade of a relationship because the vestiges of what was once a loving, nurturing relationship linger on.
    It's your basic rose-tinted nostalgia. Quit, achieve closure then move on.
    I left EQ simply because I felt that I could not play the game in the way that I enjoyed i.e. finding enough like-minded people who understood challenge and risk vs reward, who would grind through the hard zones where teamwork and knowing your skillset really counted e.g. Unrest, Mistmoore rather than LOIO/Dreadlands. I felt that Verant were propelling players towards the higher levels where it was essential that players already had a good grounding in such concepts (teamwork, knowing your class, grouping etc) because the margin for error was >..< i.e. on a plane raid, you really do NOT have to find out that everyone died because x player was ignorant of the concept of taking a hit for the team rather than ganking the whole zone on your collective asses.
    The only thing I miss about EQ is the community. I don't even remember the odd asshole in the game but I can remember near enough (if I go back far enough, Mr Alzheimer rushes towards me with open arms) all the players who made my EQ experience such an enjoyable one.
    I guess that's what I'm looking for in a MMOG because essentially, MMOG's are gravitating towards a mean - with certain exceptions such as WoW and EVE Online.
    Saying that, I've re-installed the GTA series and am loving every minute of it :) Got to love 80's nostalgia :P
    Regards,
    Riotgirl

"she's like this cleavagey, slut-bomb walking around going 'oh, check me out. i'm wicked cool. i'm five by five'."

Agreed the EQ community is like a family.

There was a post not far from here that i had to challenge about the EQ community been terrible because as a newbie the player found little help.

Due to the fact that most things in EQ need groups of people to kill and even gaining experience for most requires a group people tend to knit together in EQ closer then any other game i have played.

So really the EQ community has evolved past most if not all MMROPGs i know of simply because EQ does not promote and in some cases does not allow been isolated.