Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Four Dragons Preview

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Still more in the steady stream of information coming out of Blizzard's World of Warcraft. Today, on top of thanking the sponsors of BlizzCon, Blizzard is giving us a small preview of  the upcoming "Four Dragons" outdoor raid encounter.

There is a disturbance at the Great Trees. A new threat menaces these secluded areas found in Ashenvale, Duskwood, Feralas, and Hinterlands. Four great guardians of the Green Dragonflight have arrived from the Dream, but these once-proud protectors now seek only destruction and death. Take arms with your fellows and march to these hidden groves -- only you can defend Azeroth from the corruption they bring.

Ysera and the Green Dragonflight

Ysera, the great Dreaming dragon Aspect rules over the enigmatic green dragonflight. Her domain is the fantastic, mystical realm of the Emerald Dream - and it is said that from there she guides the evolutionary path of the world itself. She is the protector of nature and imagination, and it is the charge of her flight to guard all of the Great Trees across the world, which only druids use to enter the Dream itself.

In recent times, Ysera's most trusted lieutenants have been warped by a dark new power within the Emerald Dream. Now these wayward sentinels have passed through the Great Trees into Azeroth, intending to spread madness and terror throughout the mortal kingdoms. Even the mightiest of adventurers would be well advised to give the dragons a wide berth, or suffer the consequences of their misguided wrath.

Lethon

Lethon's exposure to the aberration within the Emerald Dream not only darkened the hue of the mighty dragon's scales, but also empowered him with the ability to extract malevolent shades from his enemies. Once joined with their master, the shades imbue the dragon with healing energies. It should come as no surprise, then, that Lethon is considered to be among the most formidable of Ysera's wayward lieutenants.

To finish this exciting preview, click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

So where is Lady Vox? And why I dont see Nagafen? Eh, eh? And finaly, WHO ATE MY BURITOS!!!

On a serious note though, now Ill have to concentrate on one of my chars so i have enough levels to raid those badass lizards. Bah, ill just solo them with my prairie chicken pet.

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage