Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new expansion packs

have you heard of a new expainsion pack call darkness rising

Comments

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528

Yes. It comes out Oct 11 in the US. You can buy it for $19.99 as a download or get it as part of the Epic edition coming out that days which will include every DAOC expansion and the original game.

• ResetgunResetgun Member Posts: 471
    When they are going to release european version?

"I know I said this was my last post, but you my friend are a idiotic moron." -Shadow4482

• EathanEathan Member UncommonPosts: 6

They are usually 3 to 6 months behind, but that depends entirely on GOA, the company that runs the European servers.

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528

Mythic did say that they have a goal of trying to reduce the translation time down for updates and expansion to one month. That is the 'goal' but not sure if they will ever get there. My assumption would be around March for release based on previous updates/expansions.

• ResetgunResetgun Member Posts: 471

March? Doh... I should have bought US version....

Is that possible to change european version to US version?

"I know I said this was my last post, but you my friend are a idiotic moron." -Shadow4482

• EathanEathan Member UncommonPosts: 6

Your servers will not support it or have the content. So, basically, no.

• DarqueshadowDarqueshadow Member Posts: 2

I just quit EQ2 and SWG as I was bored to say the least. I am going to download the trial and hope to pick up the Platinum edition when it rolls out on the 12th. Looking forward to adventuring in a whole new world!