Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TITAN REVEALED!! Just in time for GW2

2»

Comments

• bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
    Damn dude!  Don't play with my heart. I was shocked and so happy and on the end it was just another pc configuration
  • Southpaw.GamerSouthpaw.Gamer Member CommonPosts: 572
    I was so expecting when I read the title that Blizzard had revealed their next MMO code name TITAN.

Full Sail University - Game Design

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by eyelolled
    Originally posted by GrayGhost79
    Build your own, don't buy this junk lol. Cheaper and you have more control over your rig. Most pre-built PC's need to be upgraded from the word go anyways due to crap parts. Save yourself money and headaches and just build your own lol. 

If I built my own computers then I wouldn't have had a reason to make this great thread, however I do agree that a well designed custom PC is the way to go.

I assumed it was a troll thread due to the intentionally misleading title lol (The rig is dubbed Tytan and you went with Titan anyways). And if you built your own computers you'd actually save about a grand or more on the higher end stuff. Like to build the computer you showed using premium parts will cost around $1,800 and what it's going to cost to buy is between 2.5 to 3k and with that you won't be getting premium parts lol. There are tons of videos that will walk you through it, my 16 year old daughter just built her first gaming rig and wanted to do it on her own. Her rig turned out great and it's a beast. 

You can overpay for what my 16 year old daughter can do if you want, thats your choice lol. 

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Originally posted by Tsuru
    Originally posted by Reizla
    Dunno how much they'll overcharge for this one, but I am a bit disappointed... Only an on-board ALC892, 700W power, no mention of SLI capebility... I'd expect more for a flagship PC...

1. It has 3 PCI-e 16x slots, thus it is sli capable.

2. 700w power supply is more then enough for SLI.

3. It talks about the Xonar DX in the specs for replacement audio.

Negative - not for 2 680's anyway.

• IndromeIndrome Member UncommonPosts: 292

Wow... the design and the way its presented is kinda ... awkward.

(I fell for TITAN as well... I thought "Woohoo! New game to pick apart!" ... but sadly, bricks were shat way too soon.)

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290
    Originally posted by eyelolled
    They've revealed the new TYTAN!!!

So many people fell for it. Oh man this was a great laugh for the day. Lols.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Originally posted by afropuff420
    Originally posted by Tsuru
    Originally posted by Reizla
    Dunno how much they'll overcharge for this one, but I am a bit disappointed... Only an on-board ALC892, 700W power, no mention of SLI capebility... I'd expect more for a flagship PC...

1. It has 3 PCI-e 16x slots, thus it is sli capable.

2. 700w power supply is more then enough for SLI.

3. It talks about the Xonar DX in the specs for replacement audio.

Negative - not for 2 680's anyway.

700W is sufficient for 2 GTX680's in SLI, but I wouldn't consider it recommended.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• Grimlock426Grimlock426 Member Posts: 159
    Originally posted by XAPGames
    Originally posted by Varthander
    For a moment i thought it was Blizzard's project titan, lol

Same.  And I was thinking "hardware" was an unusual spot to post about it.

Cool rig BTW.  Couldn't guess what something like that costs.

It's obvious the OP wanted to make people believe it was in reference to WoW's new game or he would have titled the thread Tytan, and not spelled it like WoW's game.

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

That was very sly of you OP

+10

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Originally posted by Grimlock426
    Originally posted by XAPGames
    Originally posted by Varthander
    For a moment i thought it was Blizzard's project titan, lol

Same.  And I was thinking "hardware" was an unusual spot to post about it.

Cool rig BTW.  Couldn't guess what something like that costs.

It's obvious the OP wanted to make people believe it was in reference to WoW's new game or he would have titled the thread Tytan, and not spelled it like WoW's game.

I have made typos in the past...

Do you think I should change it, or just leave it as a bit of fun?

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.