Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EA Officially declares that Hot Dogs are dead.

HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415

http://www.stupidgamesite.com/1337h4x0r.php

According to EA, during exit polls 40% of the leaving playerbase stated that they prefer Hamburgers over Hot Dogs.  EA's CEO Dumbshit Mcgee states that this is a clear indication that Hot Dogs are going the way of the dodo.  "Our players made it very clear to us that had we given them Hamburgers instead of Hot Dogs, that they would have been happier with our product.  When questioned by stupidgamesite.com's editors as to whether the fact that their hot dogs were made with horse meat instead of beef or pork, had anything to do with the success of their product, Mr Mcgee again reiterated that, "clearly our customers  were unhappy with not getting hamburgers, and the crappy product we in fact delivered clearly had nothing to do with their dissatisfaction."

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comments

• HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415
    Well, i thought it was mildly witty and amusing.  Im surprised i havent gotten even a flame post yet...

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• VarthanderVarthander Member UncommonPosts: 466
    And all that i guess its for the Sub thing?

• VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414

This really doesnt have anything to do with MMO's.

Moving it to Off Topic.

To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]