Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exploring the World

ElkariElkari Member Posts: 47

I was just wondering if I am the only one to explore every path on the map the world has to offer.

Comments

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

While I do enjoy exploring areas around the cities, towns and mission, I can not say that it is my favorite thing to do. I am usually helping guildees with missions or trying to increase my plat count to where are can "live comfortably." I have most of the map covered but I still have a couple patches of fog in the SE desert, SW jungle and NW Ascalon region. I do not have a typical solo character (w/mo or old school solo monks) so all the areas I have pretty much discovered with 3-8 people in groups. I look forward to being able to have my map completely explored at some point. I am looking forward to new content with the next chapter.

Have fun with whatever game you play!!

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• RiludeRilude Member Posts: 30
    I like to kill everything that I can, more money and loot that way. But at the same time I am exploring too. I find myself walking towards empty space where I know there are no monsters and trying to look over the edge to see what I can see.
  • ZetNetZetNet Member Posts: 58

I like to kill every thing and expolre the map.  but somtimes it gett´s boring when the areas are to big and its the same monsters every where.

Guild Wars:
    Member guild "The Royal Phoenix Gaurd [RPG]"
    Silke J| LvL 20| Necro/Ele
    Onkel Varg| LvL 19| Monk/Ranger
    Barak J| LvL 12| Warrior/Ele
    Ce Nedras| LvL 9| Ranger/Monk

/\
    (sry for the spelling)

ZN