Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Do You Get A Guild Hall

Please Tell Me Cos I Want Our Guild To Have One But I Dont Know How To Make Oneimage

Comments

• AureanGreyAureanGrey Member Posts: 3

to get a guild hall, either you can buy a celestial sigil (I prefer tombs of primeval kings internation dis or home) for 50k at sigil trader or probably as low as 45k for players. or you can do tombs of primeval kings and if your lucky, you can get far enough that they drop celestial sigils for random team members. once you have a celestial sigil, you have to go to lions arch, then go south to the guild hall trader person, he'll show you the guild halls and you can trade the celestial sigil for one.

• ElkariElkari Member Posts: 47
    Be warned...Lion's Arch is west of the mountains.  You will have to past monster L11 and higher.  I have seen a few L19's out there.
  • AureanGreyAureanGrey Member Posts: 3

It's not that bad, just pay someone 500 g and you can get ran there.

• ZetNetZetNet Member Posts: 58
    If Ur a warrior just use "Sprint(Charge, Bull's Charge... there are more ) " and "Balanced Stance" and u will be abel to run there ur self. i did it whit my lvl 10 warrior.

Guild Wars:
    Member guild "The Royal Phoenix Gaurd [RPG]"
    Silke J| LvL 20| Necro/Ele
    Onkel Varg| LvL 19| Monk/Ranger
    Barak J| LvL 12| Warrior/Ele
    Ce Nedras| LvL 9| Ranger/Monk

/\
    (sry for the spelling)

ZN

• ElkariElkari Member Posts: 47

Even though I am currently playing a warrior, I like to look over the landscape during my travels.   Besides, several times I tried to rush past enemies and was either crippled, pinned or knocked down.  Once that happened, there was no escape.

Take a look at my other post and vote on what you do in the world of Guild Wars....image

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/load/forums/loadforum/511/loadthread/53053/setstart/1/loadclass/175

• ZetNetZetNet Member Posts: 58

(this message might show tow times haveing problems whit my internet)

hmm i have never meet an enemy on the way to Lion´s Arch that can cripple u and for the knocked down part: that is why u use the "Balanced Stance" it makes it impossible for an enemy to knock u down.

Guild Wars:
    Member guild "The Royal Phoenix Gaurd [RPG]"
    Silke J| LvL 20| Necro/Ele
    Onkel Varg| LvL 19| Monk/Ranger
    Barak J| LvL 12| Warrior/Ele
    Ce Nedras| LvL 9| Ranger/Monk

/\
    (sry for the spelling)

ZN