Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planetside2 keeps crashing!

PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388

Anyone else has the same issues? i play for about 5min, with the fps going down most of the time, and then.... PlanetSide2.exe has stopped working!

I have the latest drivers, installed PS2 twice, and still nothing. I also play with lower settings just to be sure..

I play Battlefield3 and many other high quality games on high settings so i don't think i have problems with my card.. (Geforce GTX 280)

any help is welcome!

Comments

• volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432
    hmm i dont know maybe pots this on the ps2 bets tech forums rather then mmorpg.com where most members have yet to get there invite to the beta. 
  • mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

You aren't supposed to be talking about that under NDA. Don't they have thier own forums to post this?

Traditionally if the game has issues, wait for the patch, yes?

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Curse you OP. Curse you!  image

edit - still no email.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Originally posted by mmoguy43

You aren't supposed to be talking about that under NDA. Don't they have thier own forums to post this?

Traditionally if the game has issues, wait for the patch, yes?

im just asking if anyone has the same problems like me...

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770
    Like I said. Why ask here when it is the wrong place to ask.
  • SysOpPsycheSysOpPsyche Member Posts: 103

NDA

You're violating it right here in this thread.

I am in/was in Planetside 2 Beta.

The NDA I signed said we can disclose:

1.the existance of the Beta.
    2.we are in the Beta.

We CANNOT discuss anything else in public.
    If you were asking via a medium (non-public) where you knew (to the best of your knowledge) that all people with access to that medium had 'Beta access' then it would be 'ok' to discuss anything other than those 2 above mentioned things.

What you are in doing in this thread is WRONG. Take it to the Planetside 2 Beta Forums, you recieved the link for it in your email. If you lost the email then sorry for you. Contact SOE Support if you have issues.