Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

~50% think Horizons is a 'serious contender'

2»

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    I wish my computer was better so I could fully enjoying testing Horizons...  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • MistiMisti Member Posts: 724

Is EVERYONE in Horizons Beta but me?  image

• RaikeRaike Member Posts: 20
    YES image haha, no just kidding I'm not either. Lately it seems like everyone I see post on msg boards is though, stupid Atari why couldn't they just pick me I just got a brand new comp I could test it with hehe

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Strangly enough I notice that a lot of preference(maybe it is just luck) falls to low mid computers.

Probably the company trying to see if their product will work fine on more mainstream computers.

Wen i had a crappy TNT2 card i got picked very often.Since i migrated to the geforceti families i never gotten into one.

• HoodwinkHoodwink Member Posts: 61
    Apparently, so I have read on the Atari beta forum the selection process is random.  Hence I haven't been selected for BetaEuroimage yet!image

Hoodwink - Half Elf Ranger

Hoodwink

• teratyateratya Member UncommonPosts: 347

Originally posted by hercules

Strangly enough I notice that a lot of preference(maybe it is just luck) falls to low mid computers.
    Probably the company trying to see if their product will work fine on more mainstream computers.
    Wen i had a crappy TNT2 card i got picked very often.Since i migrated to the geforceti families i never gotten into one.

Dont know about that. My system is pretty good. Certianly not top of the line and I signed up the day apps were being taken, and I have not heard squat, nor has a friend of mine in the same situation. IT sucks waiting, but no big deal only a couple of months or so......at least we hope. image

Shots out!

John - "Looks like your going to have to close it yourself, SHITTY!!!!"

• HoodwinkHoodwink Member Posts: 61
    Bumped to show results.  Even if I don't get in beta I'm going to buy and try this game.  Might even start up a guild again.  Great feeling being a leader on large raids but an awful amount of work to do mostly on your own.  Anyone here interested in forming a 'Euro' guild for Horizons?

Hoodwink - Half Elf Ranger

Hoodwink

• teratyateratya Member UncommonPosts: 347
    Yeah me too. I cant wait to hook it up. I have never dabbled with guilds, but seeing that there seems to no minimum to the number of members for a guild I may start one just for a few close friends. Let me know what you all think of the name I have: Clan Of Celtic Kinsmen image

Shots out!

John - "Looks like your going to have to close it yourself, SHITTY!!!!"

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Saying same thing I am saying teratya .

I said when i had a low specs system i got into many betas but since going to much better systems  i have not gotten into any apart from eve online.