Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need accounts I can make them.

UrkelUrkel Member Posts: 10

Hey guys If you want a neocron account E-mail me your e-mail address and the account name and password you wish. My e-mail is [email protected] sorry for not replying to your posts/messages.

Comments

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

why shouldn't we make our own accounts? Just a dumb question...

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703

Originally posted by pupurun

I think you need to use click2pay which is sodding useless

• StrafingmirStrafingmir Member Posts: 24

If you could get me a new account i'd appreciate it. I used to play and my old account is locked forever, Reaktor wont do shit about it, and they wont register me a new one for free.

• TimmeyhTimmeyh Member Posts: 166

it would be great if someone could make an account for me. huge cyberpunk fan here btw.

• EinsamWulfEinsamWulf Member Posts: 69

I'm looking for an account as well if someone can help I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    EinsamWulf- Legionnaire of Terminus
  • UrkelUrkel Member Posts: 10

Neocron is a private game, Only players with an account can make new accounts.

• JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488

yeah tried that. It didn't work

• spitfire1064spitfire1064 Member Posts: 61

I have tried to e-mail this guy several times,i guess the players in this game are like Reakktor,no response and just don't care WTF.

• UrkelUrkel Member Posts: 10
    Sorry about not returning e-mails was busy IRL, Account creation is live on neocron right now please feel free to go and make your own account :). any question email me at the e-mail above and i will return emails.. this time :P