Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Funcom got what it deserved!

jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

Hahahaahah, im laughing my arse off man! Hahahaaha....Funcom, the company we all told to do things different and they never ever listen. Oh yeah they claim to have listened and told us what we wanted over and over and over and over again. But they never ever gave what we really wanted, so alot of the old guard left, the ones that pumped in alot of money, they all left and now look at funcom. On the brink of extintion! lol! I would love to say I told you so, so here it goes;

FUNCOM I TOLD YOU SO! NOW TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES WITH NOTHING!

And its all your own fault Funcom! You killed Age of Conan and then put all your crap money in the new MMO The Secret World and it flipped around and died on you! LOL! You cheated us out by pegging us to pay for a years sub and would give us early beta access. Well I tell you, you gave me the last week of the beta the invite, while others that never paid a dime got early access and when I asked about it you big mouthed me and told me to shut up! Well guess what, I shut up and never paid a dime to you anymore, just like all those others. Now whos laughing morons! lol!

I still have my job, do you funcom people still have yours? And its all your own fault. We warned you time and time again. I left a full city behind in Age of Conan. I loved to hang out in Age of Conan and RP all over the place. But now, I never ever go there anymore, what....I dont even have Age of Conan installed anymore. You guys had the best MMO ever and all you did was rape it over and over and over and over again.

Good bye looser company, im off to play Guild Wars 2 in a few days! lol!

Comments

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107
    Oh wow... Karma is going to strike you so hard.
  • rdrpappyrdrpappy Member Posts: 325
    Funcom has a website you know that right?
  • Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    I'm sensing that you feel a little let down by Funcom.
  • LaromussLaromuss Member UncommonPosts: 331
    Originally posted by jungleninja

Hahahaahah, im laughing my arse off man! Hahahaaha....Funcom, the company we all told to do things different and they never ever listen. Oh yeah they claim to have listened and told us what we wanted over and over and over and over again. But they never ever gave what we really wanted, so alot of the old guard left, the ones that pumped in alot of money, they all left and now look at funcom. On the brink of extintion! lol! I would love to say I told you so, so here it goes;

And its all your own fault Funcom! You killed Age of Conan and then put all your crap money in the new MMO The Secret World and it flipped around and died on you! LOL! You cheated us out by pegging us to pay for a years sub and would give us early beta access. Well I tell you, you gave me the last week of the beta the invite, while others that never paid a dime got early access and when I asked about it you big mouthed me and told me to shut up! Well guess what, I shut up and never paid a dime to you anymore, just like all those others. Now whos laughing morons! lol!

I still have my job, do you funcom people still have yours? And its all your own fault. We warned you time and time again. I left a full city behind in Age of Conan. I loved to hang out in Age of Conan and RP all over the place. But now, I never ever go there anymore, what....I dont even have Age of Conan installed anymore. You guys had the best MMO ever and all you did was rape it over and over and over and over again.

What's a looser company? 

• lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514

i think they were better off if they had continued the longest journey series games .i had high hopes for AOC but it failed .thats why i never touched TSW

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646
    Originally posted by Laross

What's a looser company? 

Yeah that threw me off completely from anything the OP had to say.  Was Funcom too liberal with their services?

OP played in beta and they were too loose with their game .. actually sounds kind of sandbox, what was the issue again?

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• DreskestDreskest Member Posts: 69

As customer of FC  and  active player of TSW, I am honestly happy to see this kind of person as far away as possible from my gaming community.

And I feel sorry for the GW2 fans, as I have no doubt this guy will be polluting your game in a few days.

• mmoskimmoski Member UncommonPosts: 282
    Originally posted by Dreskest

As customer of FC  and  active player of TSW, I am honestly happy to see this kind of person as far away as possible from my gaming community.

And I feel sorry for the GW2 fans, as I have no doubt this guy will be polluting your game in a few days.

Im sure he will be fine in GW2, it wont be as broken as AoC was on release, heh.

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177
    Originally posted by Dreskest

Replace Funcom with Arenanet and you'll have the OP's next thread.

• TrunksZTrunksZ Member Posts: 263

Kudos to Funcom they tried to innovate but sometimes you fail, nothing wrong with that, I was never a fan of AoC or TSW but I still congratulate them for trying to be different and think outside the box, not like every other MMO that tried to copy the exact same thing over and over again.

To the OP I hope karma hits you hard and please stay away from GW2 in case you were planning on playing it.

• arctarusarctarus Member UncommonPosts: 2,581
    Full of hatred I sense ....

RIP Orc Choppa

• rdrpappyrdrpappy Member Posts: 325
    Originally posted by TrunksZ

Kudos to Funcom they tried to innovate but sometimes you fail, nothing wrong with that, I was never a fan of AoC or TSW but I still congratulate them for trying to be different and think outside the box, not like every other MMO that tried to copy the exact same thing over and over again.

To the OP I hope karma hits you hard and please stay away from GW2 in case you were planning on playing it.

Of course he's playing it, he's the paragon of  the freegamers.

• YakkinYakkin Member Posts: 919

Well, you just invited people to hate GW2 even more. congratulations, now there's going to be a deluge of "GW2 sucks" threads more than usual.

BTW...click on the link in my sig. No reasons <_< >_>

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206
    Originally posted by Eir_S

You are so right!

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    Man... Age of Conan really did a number on some people.
  • Tonin109Tonin109 Member Posts: 201
    [mod edit]

you can be mad at Funcom or whatever company but there is a way to say it , you're making fun of people who are going to lose their jobs just because you have a grudge with devs who made AoC a failed game? how immature is that?
    you say you still have a job but who knows ? what if tomorrow your boss say you're fired because they need to save money? (just an example)

so you can be mad but making fun of people problem i dont think is right

• ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156
    What kind of a 39 old person call himself jungleninja and express his hate towards a company with such a childish manner, ending his entire rant with "I told you so! lol!" ...?

REALITY CHECK

• LanfeaLanfea Member UncommonPosts: 223

excuse me please, but isn't it normal that you don't need the same amount of personal after a release of a game to keep it running? bigger companies always reduce their personal on released games and put it into other projects. but funcom seams not to have new projects running or aren't at the phase in which you actually need personal.

• sodade21sodade21 Member UncommonPosts: 349
    Originally posted by Agoden
    Oh wow... Karma is going to strike you so hard.

i was thinking the same thing.... some people are so glad to see others fail...its so sad..

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    Originally posted by Lanfea

excuse me please, but isn't it normal that you don't need the same amount of personal after a release of a game to keep it running? bigger companies always reduce their personal on released games and put it into other projects. but funcom seams not to have new projects running or aren't at the phase in which you actually need personal.

No... this isn't normal. If the reports of 50% (or more) of the "global" staff being cut in waves per Massively are true then this is the bad kind of bad for Funcom.  I am personally hearing things are going south at the Durham office just because of where I live. I can't gauge it all yet though to know the whole truth. Supposedly they do have a game they are working on but it is an unannounced project.

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by Eir_S

Potential t-shirt customer detected!

Hey mister, only $19.95!  Look at the Micronesian quality construction!

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• arjiarji Member UncommonPosts: 93

Wtf ?! i feel like Joker speaking!

You can add an evil laugh on your posts aswell . Something like MUHAHAHAHA?

• MardermannMardermann Member Posts: 29

damn... do you really have to go to GW2 ... we dont want you here... :(

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001
    Originally posted by Thillian
    What kind of a 39 old person call himself jungleninja and express his hate towards a company with such a childish manner, ending his entire rant with "I told you so! lol!" ...?

The kind who makes up his age so that people would not call him a "kiddo"?

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805
    Is it just me or do people sound like raving lunatics when they add Hahahahahaha in their posts? Specially in ranting ones
This discussion has been closed.