Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will any GW2 players die of heart failure or seizure during the headstart period!?

supergfunksupergfunk Member UncommonPosts: 95

Will any GW2 players die of heart failure or seizure during the headstart period!?

Comments

• andre369andre369 Member UncommonPosts: 970
    Somebody allways dies, so maybe? I wonder how many have died while raiding in WoW. 
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    I've only ever heard of people dying playing Blizzard games on release.
  • AxiosImmortalAxiosImmortal Member UncommonPosts: 645
    thats if people play 96 hours straight.

Looking at: The Repopulation
    Preordering: None
    Playing: Random Games

• zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146

You think about people dying a lot? I would get another therapist, your current one isn’t working.

Besides a lot of fans played the betas to death, so it wont be new, just perminant for the character, nothing to get crazy over. Also with no sub there wont be a need to play so much to get your money's worth.

• gboostergbooster Member UncommonPosts: 712

What an awfully morbid question.

News flash. Everyone dies sometime. Might as well be when you are doing something you enjoy... As the Greeks used to say to the winner of the olympics... "Die Now!"

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

With the popularity of this thread:
    Will-redbull-drinkers-have-an-advantage-over-pepsi-and-coke-drinkers
    It could very well happen :)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• ConnmacartConnmacart Member UncommonPosts: 722
    With the amount of players they are expecting good chance someone will croak, Now if that will be because they played for to long is doubtful
  • heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993
    Originally posted by zevni78

You think about people dying a lot? I would get another therapist, your current one isn’t working.

Besides a lot of fans played the betas to death, so it wont be new, just perminant for the character.

Exactly. During the BWEs a lot of people, myself included, played longer than they generally would because they wanted to cram in as much play time as possible. Now that the game launches, there is no point to rush or binge. The game is not going anywhere for a while.

This discussion has been closed.