Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: New Stress Test Today

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The title says it all. Log into your Guild Wars 2 beta account to help the team stress the servers from 12:00 p.m. PDT to 4:00 p.m. PDT today.

This special test event takes place from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM PDT on Tuesday, August 21. All you need to do is play normally with a new or existing character on your Beta account.

Due to the nature of the Stress Test, you might encounter crashes, disconnects, login difficulties, performance issues (lag), or problems transferring between maps.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GamefunGamefun Member Posts: 290

Oh I'll definitely be there!. lols. Time to get some sleep. 6AM already. Hopefully I don't over sleep. =]

• ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586

Uhhh...Suzie, I think Bill beat you to it last night: Guild Wars 2: Stress Test on 8/21 at Noon PDT!

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Just a question, why do you guys only announce some of the stress tests and not others? I know other players probably swamp you with tips (I was one of them last time)? I'ts like ArenaNet tells you guys when to announce it or not so more people will be logged on or or not.

Smile

• MsGamerladyMsGamerlady Member UncommonPosts: 192

Yippe!! I'll be there :D

• PanteraRosaPanteraRosa Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Awsome!!
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    Love the game but I dont want to see any more of it till Sat =-) Seen to much already. Cant wait for Sat to come!!!!
  • crysentcrysent Member UncommonPosts: 841
    Uhhhh, they keep happening when I have work or class..I...can't...wait...for....friday....
  • mike4fantasymike4fantasy Member UncommonPosts: 16
    awesome! gonna check it out :-) 3 hour left away!
  • KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975
    I'll be logging in and idling just to help out with the test, but won't actually be playing any more till Sat.
  • MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,360

I will continue my personal battle with which class to be my main...

Who will win?!

Elementalist or Thief

The battle rages on...

EDIT: Stupid spelling

• VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461

Thank goodness for stress testing.. I never got into any of the beta's but played during this stress test to discover to my chagrin, that my pc is a peice of hot trash that will only get 12 fps max even in an area with literally no population..

I had to cancel the order and skip it for now.. Until I upgrade of course..

From what I seen though, it is truly a cool looking affair...

• StinkFootStinkFoot Member Posts: 25

Nice the devs  extended the Stress-Test an extra hour yesterday.

Been playing the game fully maxed out on graphic settings(i7 core with ATI graphics card). Under-water combat  and PvP was the most fun that I had experiencing in a MMO for awhile now.

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788
    Originally posted by StinkFoot

Been playing the game fully maxed out on graphic settings(i7 core with ATI graphics card). Under-water combat  and PvP was the most fun that I had experiencing in a MMO for awhile now.

Yea :) They actually extended by 1 hour twice, total 2 more hours than originaly planned.

• voxnorvoxnor osMember Posts: 121
    Originally posted by StinkFoot

Agreed - this stress test was my first chance to play the game - VERY impressed with it so far.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    HAD A HOOT AND IT RAN SMOOTH =-)