Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A little help please

TombsTombs Member Posts: 185

First...I will admit this is my first time to this site in quite a while so if this has been brought up a ton or I am rehashing what you guys have discussed already forgive me.

I would like to muster some support here for cross-server battlegrounds with a "common sense" ladder and ranking system.  I would like to see a 15-man, based on Ariathi Basin, and a 40-man based on Alterac Valley.  Guilds would automatically be registered and able to create a "password" so that any of their members could begin a ladder game and the makeup of individual bg instances could change (e.g. DIE-Illidan vs Nurfed-Archimonde, Blood Legion-Illidan vs PepeLePallies-XxServer).

It would not have to be guild affiliated as indivduals could sign up and make an All-Stars-Illidan and anyone with the password could enter a bg instance counting for that team.

I am sure there are a lot of things to think about but I am getting tired of gearing up in PVE to face the same guys over and over again.  This would make the necessity of PVE worth something.

Tombs

60 Rogue - Illidan - DIE

Comments

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Interesting idea.

I was thinking about something along the same lines, though more of a Blood Bowl style BG, with people able to make up teams, divided by realm on each server. Then they would just have realm, and server 'playoffs' at the end of the season, with the top two server winners competeing against each other in the WoW Superbowl.

They could take it a step further, and make gear like the other BGs have, but only usable in the BB game, which would help to even out the playing field for lesser guild when playing against DIE, BL, DV, and other assorted high end raid guild teams.

Could even have an All Star xserver team to play vs the Devs, just for kicks.