Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG with city building

xd397xd397 Member Posts: 1

I am looking for a game that is MMORPG with elements of Age of Empires. Basically I want to be able to build a city have an army and an economy but be able to explore the world and fight other people at the same time.  In my mind the best description of the game would be a cross between runescape and age of empiresI am looking for a game that is MMORPG with elements of Age of Empires. Basically I want to be able to build a city have an army and an economy but be able to explore the world and fight other people at the same time.  In my mind the best description of the game would be a cross between runescape and age of empires

Comments

• username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635

Mortal Online

Darkfall

ArcheAge

StarWars Galaxies 

You can make player cities with all these games, but you still only play as one character.

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

If you're not looking for 3D, then the majority of PBBGs fit that description (Grepolis, Ceasary, Ikariam, etc).

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre