Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Naritus server rocks! =)

Was playing a bit tonight and although I logged in at 11pm there were still tons of people on in Mos Eisley. I headed off to Dantooine to get a group and as usual some kind veterans allowed me to join them.

Killed bols and pikets on a few missions which lasted a couple hours and when I rode back to the mining outpost victorious after earning enough experience to get Novice Rifleman (image) I couldn't believe there were even more people hanging around making groups!

Seems a lot of people play on Naritus from Europe and North America alike. I recommend it to anyone just starting out. Most people are so helpful, in fact I haven't met anyone yet who didn't turn out to be totally kewl. Also, there's a TON of people on it.image

Here's a screenshot taken at 1am pacific, that's 3am eastern and Dantooine was just a hoppin'!  The second two were taken at 11pm and check out the party in the cantina. They're bitmaps so forgive the lengthy download, but take note of the amazing graphics image

Comments

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

Here's a shot of my group. Check out the dudes pet, the one Jabba threw Luke to and Luke beat in Return of the Jedi.image

EDIT: Note, not one Jedi in group.

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

And no half dozen Jedi waving around their glowsticks on the screenies - which tells me once again that Naritus is a great server.

Sure, there ARE enough Jedi online. But maybe ours dont stick it into the faces of other as much compared to what other posters here in this forum experience on other servers.

I remember the time when CHs could have 3 Rancors. There are some pretty impressive screenshots from that time :-) They (CH/BEs) sampled the DNA from the rancor beneath Jabbas palace, those tricky Pokemon trainers :-)

Have fun

Erillion

• kaibigan34kaibigan34 Member Posts: 1,508

If I had my main on Naritus you would almost hook me. But he isnt on Naritus. And I aint paying $29 to move him. 300 million creds, 2 years of vet awards, grad of Storm Squadron, T21 from hell, and enough harvestables to master SW again I am sure.

Kai

You won't pay 29$? Cmon man, I spend that on gatorade in a month.image

• jackman11118jackman11118 Member Posts: 399

Originally posted by anarchyart

You must really love that gatorade eh?

Originally posted by jackman11118

You must really love that gatorade eh?

LOL I have one a day, gotta love costco.image

• WakizashiWakizashi Member Posts: 893

pay no attention to this shameless promotion.  Hey what's that?  I think i see 12 whole people in one of the shots. 

/troll off

Originally posted by Wakizashi

pay no attention to this shameless promotion.  Hey what's that?  I think i see 12 whole people in one of the shots. 

/troll off

Well maybe I should have sent everyone tells and gotten them to line up in rows like a class picture?image

/troll offWell maybe I should have sent everyone tells and gotten them to line up in rows like a class picture?image

Well that would require a healthy game population now wouldnt it.

Well that would require a healthy game population now wouldnt it.

I can only speak for my server, Naritus, whose population is beyond healthy. Mos Eisley is full every night with new players and old alike ( you hear non-stop thyela spam image) and Dantooine is packed at ALL hours of the day.

What game are you playing right now Wakizashi? image

I'm playing SWG for a friend when he gets tired of all the problems. Actually correction, I grind for him when he just cant take it anymore. I wonder what your doing in-game when you seem to monitor Mos Eisley all day.

I'm playing SWG for a friend when he gets tired of all the problems. Actually correction, I grind for him when he just cant take it anymore. I wonder what your doing in-game when you seem to monitor Mos Eisley all day.

I always go back to Mos Eisley to camp and hang out for a few before I do. Even at 2 am pacific you will see new players CL1 running the nooby missions for Thyela.

And btw HAHA! I knew you loved SWG! Why else would you grind for someone? Mwahahahaha! image

• ArangarArangar Member Posts: 5

Well im from europe (netherlands), and i started playing this game yesterday on naritus. In my opinion its kinda laggy, monsters drop down 1-2 sec after u kill them, going in a cantina lagspikes the game till 2 min after im out of the cantina. Gonna try the europe servers tommorrow, see if there is some difference :).

• WWITWWIT Member Posts: 63

I am one of the happy residents of Naritus too. I got back into the game a month ago after leaving at the cu.  I have 2 old chars on Ahazi, but decided to start from scratch on Naritus after reading many posts by Erillion and Noobia. I figured that this was a good way to relearn the game, and it was. I am light years ahead of where I was with my 2 old chars. Group hunting is far more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

My pre-cu method was go to Dantooine, get into solo group, get pikets missions, go find them, area spin on the lair till all dead, rinse, repeat, snooze, sleep, mindless boring grind. Now the group hunting adds quite a few new dimensions to the game. I also have met way more in game fiends in the last month then I did on Ahazi in 18. So the level of comunity is way higher than I could have imagined.