Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2, the most unoriginal game ever.

Oh wow, a new "Guild Wars" that looks just like every other 3d fantasy mmo on the market right now. I love how the devs are trying to make it sound like they have invented original items and stories when they will obviously be a re-hash of old items with a new twist. Reagardless of what you think, the only lucartive 3D mmo on the market is "WOW."  Graphics are great when you first see them, but after a week, it's old hat. Gameplay and stratagies are what people are looking for in a PVP or PVE battle mmo. This is what is making "League Of Legends" the power house it is right now and only geeting larger. 

Comments

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325

Sorry, I don't speak "Sockpuppet"

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "

• MangaMaidenMangaMaiden Member Posts: 180

<.< >.> Um welcome to the forums? And you are kind of what I imagined a LoL player would be..... (no offense to anyone else XD)

Anywho lets gets the rage starting in 3.. 2.. 1

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817
    This thread, the most unoriginal troll ever.

Lolipops !

• QuicklyScottQuicklyScott Member Posts: 433

Not sure if trolling... or just silly.  

Wait, who am I kidding, of course he is trolling.

• gelraengelraen Member UncommonPosts: 316
    Ah but you have to LOL... it's kind of a "QQ all my friends are leaving LoL for GW2" post.
  • LethalJaxxLethalJaxx Member Posts: 105
    Thank you for increasing hits on the GW2 forums. Your input is appreciated.
  • minime2minime2 Member Posts: 113
    Lol guy comes on flaming GW2 first ever post and telling us about WOW like we never heard of it Troll alert .
  • k-damagek-damage Member CommonPosts: 738

I love how he registered back in 2010, but his only post is a 2012 nonsensical rant about an already successful product.

(hint, OP : GW2's biggest interest is about bringing new gameplay mechanics & strategies, lol)

***** Before hitting that reply button, please READ the WHOLE thread you're about to post in *****

• LovableLovable Member Posts: 14

Shame i cant moderate else this kind of threads wouldnt even exsist :(

• dzoni87dzoni87 Member Posts: 541

Oh, you need keyboard and mouse for playing GW2... How unoriginal, duuuuh :P

Main MMO at the moment: Guild Wars 2
    Waiting for: Pathfinder Online

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

He isn't trolling, he's expressing his opinion.. And he has every right to do so, it's a forum.

You might not share his views, which is also fine, but why do you guys always stamp negative threads with "Troll", is it to make yourself feel better?

I will be playing GW2, I'm not as excited as many of you are, but I will give it a shot.. (So you see, I'm not a hater, or WoW fanboy)

I just think you GW2 fans need to take some meds to calm down, it doesn't hurt you that someone doesn't share your view of what is in your eyes, gods gift to gamers.

• ComfyChairComfyChair Member Posts: 758

Omg, GW2 has swords. Most unoriginal game ever.

^ Also, everyone has their opinion. But opinions can be wrong. Opinions are not a special flower that have to always be treated as a valid statement, they're just another bucket of excrement in the great ocean of sewage that is the internet.

If the OP wants to validate their opinion, prove that GW2 is the most 'unoriginal game ever'. Protip: First, start with proving that every other MMO on this site is more original.

• Tawn47Tawn47 Member Posts: 512
    Originally posted by chadoo2137
    Oh wow, a new "Guild Wars" that looks just like every other 3d fantasy mmo on the market right now. I love how the devs are trying to make it sound like they have invented original items and stories when they will obviously be a re-hash of old items with a new twist. Reagardless of what you think, the only lucartive 3D mmo on the market is "WOW."  Graphics are great when you first see them, but after a week, it's old hat. Gameplay and stratagies are what people are looking for in a PVP or PVE battle mmo. This is what is making "League Of Legends" the power house it is right now and only geeting larger. 

So...  will you be buying GW2 when it comes out???

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    lol a regular forum user goes and creates a new account to troll us all.
  • MangaMaidenMangaMaiden Member Posts: 180

@PieRad

True, but its just how he is going about with his opinion. Seems to be typed in a manner that it gives off a 'my game is better than yours... so you suck'. Thats why its hard to take seriously and the grammar.... eesh its worse than mine.

Originally posted by biggarfoot

His account is from 2010

• ComfyChairComfyChair Member Posts: 758
    Originally posted by PieRad
    Originally posted by biggarfoot

His account is from 2010

Fitting, as it's almost as old as this extremely unoriginal troll :D

• moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530
    Never pass up a chance for post count!
    Originally posted by moosecatlol
    Never pass up a chance for post count!

wooot +1, for me

• Tawn47Tawn47 Member Posts: 512

He isn't trolling, he's expressing his opinion.. And he has every right to do so, it's a forum.

You might not share his views, which is also fine, but why do you guys always stamp negative threads with "Troll", is it to make yourself feel better?

If the OP was serious, then that's worse!  Calling someone a troll is actually like giving somebody the benefit of the doubt.

I just think you GW2 fans need to take some meds to calm down, it doesn't hurt you that someone doesn't share your view of what is in your eyes, gods gift to gamers.

Calm down yourself.  Most of us think silly posts like the OP's are hilarious, we aren't hurt.

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

Clearly Guild Wars 2 is doing something right if it's attracting trolls like this. I'm sure that NCSoft is giddy with excitement over seeing all this free publicity.

• EzhaeEzhae Member UncommonPosts: 735

No he's not. He's baiting. If he would want to express his opinion he would actually bother to form one, provide some arguments and most likely use one of 100 other, similar threads that are alredy going on. 

When someone just creates a thread only to say "Your game choice sucks. Mine is better." it pretty much is trolling. It applies to every game and every forum. There isin't really much of so called disucssion value in here. Might as well argue about superriority of cake versus pie. 

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

Impressive first post....

Hope you (also) use this forums to get a little better informed on games before bashing them.

Originally posted by Tawn47

If the OP was serious, then that's worse!  Calling someone a troll is actually like giving somebody the benefit of the doubt.

Calm down yourself.  Most of us think silly posts like the OP's are hilarious, we aren't hurt.

Why is it worse if he's serious? Because you think his opinion is wrong, and it hurts you?

This discussion has been closed.