Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avoid this carebear game at all costs

I go to post about PVP on the LOTR forums (Turbine) and they remove all PVP posts. Avoid this game at all costs it is beyond carebear.

The Father
Nex Imperium

Comments

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

They remove all pvp posts? that's odd.

• QwirkQwirk Member Posts: 136

Originally posted by LordMagnus
    They remove all pvp posts? that's odd.
    Well given that the vast majority of pvp posts are just more b**ching and whining about the absence of pvp (or quickly devolve into such moaning), it wouldn't surprise me.

No pvp at release. Decided and done. Move on.

On the other hand, if BurningPain had more than 2 posts to his credit before bashing a game no one but the devs has seen, I might actually give his comments more weight. So far just looks like another person signing up to flame-bait and troll.
    /shrug
    Either way, dead topic ::::09::

• GrindalyxGrindalyx Member UncommonPosts: 657

Originally posted by BurningPain

I go to post about PVP on the LOTR forums (Turbine) and they remove all PVP posts. Avoid this game at all costs it is beyond carebear.
    The Father
    Nex Imperium

If you had acutally looked over the official forums you would of seen that they created a special thread just for pvp discussion and asked for everyone to post about pvp there, letting us know that all other threads about pvp would be deleted cause they were not posted in the thread that they set up specifically for PVP discussion. They did this in order to cut down on all of the repeat threads that about a dead subject. Giving all who wanted to beat this dead horses bones to dust a place to do so.

imageimage