Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

question about switching slot skills

sinloisinloi Member UncommonPosts: 201
for example if i am an engie and set out three turrets then swtich one of the slot skills out for the fixing spanner skill kit will the turret dissapear?

Comments

• RamanadjinnRamanadjinn Member UncommonPosts: 1,365
    Originally posted by sinloi
    for example if i am an engie and set out three turrets then swtich one of the slot skills out for the fixing spanner skill kit will the turret dissapear?

it worked on my necro.  switching didn't kill my summons.

but that may have just been a bug from the last stress test, i reported it anyways.

note that you can only switch out of combat.

• sinloisinloi Member UncommonPosts: 201
    oh i know i wanted to play a defensive build basically after a place is captured setup turrets on the wall and then switch to tools to keep them healed when he fighting starts and in between that getting supplies to build siege gear
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    I don't know if that works but if it does, it shouldn't in my opinion.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • ComfyChairComfyChair Member Posts: 758
    Indeed, if it does work it'll be patched out pretty damn sharpish if it hasn't already :)
  • ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

It doesn't but you cant switch out skills in combat so its kind of pointless unless your pre-dropping turrents.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• LagsalotsLagsalots Member UncommonPosts: 3

I played an engineer during the last stress test.

If you set up a turret and then change its skill slot to something else the turret explodes.

• sinloisinloi Member UncommonPosts: 201

well poo that sucks, if I want to be able to repair turrets I can only have two...well two and a mortar.

I really wish that spanner thing would work on siege engines.

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

They are supposed to disappear.

Also necromancer summons should disappear . If they don't, it is a bug.

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202
    As others already mentioned, if this works it is probably a bug

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums