Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50 Shades of GW2

BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380

I sit here at work and think of you every day.  I can’t get you out of my head.  They first time that I entered, I knew we were meant to be together.  I needed to explore every inch of you.  I know you like to shop and I accept that.  All things cost money and you are so beautiful I don’t mind.  You are also so witty.  Such dialogue, I can sit there and talk to you for hours.  I love how you always have new things to say and know I will it will be a long time before we run out of things to talk about.

[Gets on knee]

Guild Wars 2, will you do me the honour and be my next MMO?

Comments

• clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 Member UncommonPosts: 463
    Lol ammusing post, but I really do agree with you. It's nice to find a game that keep's the casual, and busy in rl type of person in mind. And I really love how it rewards you for just about everything you do, esp exploring and crafting. Anymore any other mmorpg is just dull and boring to me.
  • NeferaNefera Member Posts: 426
    You may want to be slightly careful with your new partner-to-be, as I've been hearing s/he has been attracting a large number of other suitors as well. >.>
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    That's it, I'm reading this book.
  • ipekaipeka Member Posts: 222
    Originally posted by Nefera
    You may want to be slightly careful with your new partner-to-be, as I've been hearing s/he has been attracting a large number of other suitors as well. >.>

I AM some sort of antagonist noble from no-life kingdom and i shall take gw2 from you scrappy peasants by making her my concubine. MWUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE IS MINE , MINEEE

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380

That's ok, she scales well.

• DfixDfix Member UncommonPosts: 238
    Guild Wars 2, I want to be inside you!

Vivik-Cerberus
  • NeferaNefera Member Posts: 426
    Originally posted by Badaboom

That's ok, she scales well.

I was going to type a response to this, but I'd probably get banned for it.

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Oh come now...GW2 love you long time.
  • VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501
    You can have her in marriage, but I claim my jus primae noctis.

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Zhaitan, why can't I quit you?!

Oderint, dum metuant.

• NaqajNaqaj Member UncommonPosts: 1,673
    Originally posted by colddog04
    That's it, I'm reading this book.

Read her fanfic. It's free, and supposedly it's more fun, albeit just as shitty.

• k-damagek-damage Member CommonPosts: 738
    lol awesome Badaboom, I totally pictured the scene :p

***** Before hitting that reply button, please READ the WHOLE thread you're about to post in *****

• Vore_TechzVore_Techz Member Posts: 122

LMAO! Best thread I have seen in ages.

Jokes! XD

(>^_^)> MMO Veteran <(^_^<)
    Currently Playing: Tera Online