Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You have got to be kidding me

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    I hate MOBA's. I wish someone would start making proper MMOs, as in a persistent world with a persistent character and persistent loot, with the combat style and gameplay of a MOBA.. minus the rediculous stream of mobs being ever present. The arenas could stil be an instanced PvP aspect for those that like it.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • wungunwungun Member Posts: 67
    Originally posted by Vannor
    I hate MOBA's. I wish someone would start making proper MMOs, as in a persistent world with a persistent character and persistent loot, with the combat style and gameplay of a MOBA.. minus the rediculous stream of mobs being ever present. The arenas could stil be an instanced PvP aspect for those that like it.

If you don't like MOBA's that's understandable, but this is LOTR man! why would they do this!?

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

I don't really see the problem with it being LOTR. We ain't gunna get anymore 'real' LOTR stuff since Tolkien is long dead so anything that we get is a bonus imo.

There was a LOTR board game with minitures that was well received, can't see how this is any different. It's just pure fan service, just like games like Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.