Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

class

ok look at my new post at the botom

Comments

• Dregard44Dregard44 Member Posts: 103
    Shaman or rogue.

A Legend was Born

• destro3979destro3979 Member Posts: 470

ok :)

• kyubiiikyubiii Member Posts: 6

play rogue!! they do so much damage...great farmers also

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

Rogue's a great solo class, but you'll have some issues getting into high-end instances. My alternative suggestion is going with Priest and building a Shadow template. You can easily solo and PvP. Once you reach lvl 60, you'll have no issues getting into instance runs.

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• daq113daq113 Member Posts: 95

Rogue or warrior.If you plan on pve,you can probaly get a group pretty fast as a warrior.And warriors do great dmg in pvp if there speced right and have good gear.Rogues are best dmg,but they cant take alot of hits and aren't realy wanted in raids.Shadow preists are low dmg and die easy to most other classes.

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

Yeah go Shadow Priest. Not only will you be accepted into any group cause everyone needs healers, but if you know how to play, you can outdamage ANY class in a raid! Of course, if they dedicate you as the main healer, then you're screwed.

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• HalopunkerHalopunker Member Posts: 6

LoL or go Holy Priest than to shadow at 60 ;P Shadow Priests are awesome in PvP, though i got bored easily around lvl 47 as a priest, i prefer the mage/rogue class :P Though i was  Prep/CB rogue and in pvp it was okay...typically lost, but once every 15 mins i was a god ;P lol.

OK THIS IS THE NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want a ranged class eather warlock,preist,or mage for a pvp server with my friends
    darkiron if you want to know

• daq113daq113 Member Posts: 95

Out of casters,it depend.Out of the three i liked my warlock best,but they're hard to solo and you probaly wont find too many groups :P.Shadow priests deal some dmg,and can heal so you shouldnt have to much of a problem with groups.And ive only got a mage to lvl 20...so i cant say much about them

ok also what alliance race should i be