Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BUZZWORD REVIEW

TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

This is a post for anyone to make a "Buzzword Review"

Darkwind: War on Wheels

Darkwind is a HARDCORE turn based graphical adaptation of the Pen and Paper miniatures game Car Wars . Using an INNOVATIVE permadeath system and a LIVING BREATHING WORLD. This game is suited toward the CAREBEAR as well as ELITIST VETERANS. There is no HAND HOLDING or ENTITLEMENT in the world of DarkWind. You work hard for what you have and the only INSTANT GRATIFICATION is making it home alive, and in one piece. The gameplay feels less like a GRIND and more like MY OWN STORY. If you are looking for a game that offers MEANINGFUL and DYNAMIC content and steers away from the SPOONFEEDING EASY MODE CASH GRAB HYPE of P2W AAA GANKFEST WOW CLONES then get your FANBOI self down to this SLAP IN THE FACE of ENDGAME ON RAILS FORCED THEME PARK. While certainly no WOW KILLER this game could be the PARADIGM SHIFT SECOND COMING of the SANDBOX some of us jaded BASEMENT DWELLERS have been waiting for.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

Comments

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

and I walked away only slightly on fire...

I walked away only slightly on fire...

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• Ban_KhaerosBan_Khaeros Member Posts: 27

MMORPG.com Mad Libs

Rules:  Only use MMORPG.com buzzwords.  In 'Buzzword' fields, use any buzzword.

1. Noun:

2. Adjective:

3. Adjective:

4. Noun:

5. Adjective:

6. Compound Adjective-Noun:

7. MMORPG Player Stereotype:

8. MMORPG Player Stereotype:

9. Buzzword:

10. Buzzword:

11. Buzzword:

12. Verb:

13. Noun:

14. Adjective:

15. Adjective:

16. Compound Buzzword:

17. MMORPG Genre:

18. Adjective:

19. Verb:

20. MMORPG Genre:

21. Noun:

22. Buzzword:

23. MMORPG Genre:

24. Adjective-Noun (Person):

<1> is a <2> <3> graphical adaptation of the Pen and Paper miniatures game <4>, using an <5> permadeath system and a <6>. This game is suited toward the <7> as well as <8>.  There is no <9> or <10> in the world of <1>.  You work hard for what you have and the only <11> is making it home alive and in one piece.  The gameplay feels less like a <12> and more like <13>.  If you are looking for a game that offers <14> and <15> content and steers away from the <16> of <17> then get your <18> self down to this <19> of <20>.  While certainly no <21> this game could be the <22> of the <23> some of us jaded <24> have been waiting for.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.