Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Rant Room

The purpose of this thread is being able to complain about anything you want.

Comments

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

I was in line at a Taco Bell drive-thru a week or so ago and I noticed the lady ordering in the car ahead of me was having an unusually long and animated conversation with the speaker. When I got up to the menu to order I could see on the display screen what the person in front of me had ordered. It looked something like this:

Bn Burrito -onions, -sauce

Sft Tco -Tomats, -lettuce. +extra chse

Bef Sup Chalupa -Sr Crem, +extra Chse, -Tomats, -Lettuce

Nchs Bell Grnd -Jalap, -Sr Crm, -Tomat

Of course after she received her order she had to check every single item before she would pull off. God knows if she had found a single tomato in that bag she would have thrown a massive fit.

Seriously what's wrong with people? You never used to see this before maybe ten years ago. Burger King was the first major place that let you actually ask for no onions and now everybody thinks their entitled to "Have It Their Way" no matter where they are or what they're doing. There is a rather nice Ethopian Restaurant here in Oklahoma City. For awhile they received pretty much nothing but good reviews on Urbanspoon and they were doing quite well. All of a sudden they were flooded with negative reviews, despite the quality of the food and service, because it was discovered that they don't take "Groupon Coupons". People were outraged that a small family restaurant wouldn't participate in discount program that was originally intended for large chains like Olive Garden and Red Lobster. People felt that the restaurant deserved to be run out of business because they wouldn't accept these.

The saying and belief that 'The Customer Is Always Right" has been around for a very long time, but it only worked out because we used to be willing to meet them halfway.

Ohhh, and on a somewhat related note I really dislike seeing people eat inside of Fast Food places. Sitting down to a meal of soggy hamburgers and greasy fries with little packets of ketchup just seems like a complete waste of time to me. I guess I see it as undignified. I realize this is just my perception of it and that it's not really reasonable, but I can't help but look down on a person taking their family out to dinner at a McDonalds or Wendys.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

In other words you'll eat their food but are embarassed to be seen eating their food.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383
    Right

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Im going to rant about my friend who just called me up crying. First off she was crying because SHE broke up with her boyfriend. Now now mo need to pull up my thread when i was whining about my ex. Seriously dont o.O

Anyways! Its like 2 30 and she was saying how sad she was and stuff. After a dozen minutes or so, she finally said why she broke up with him. She said that he didnt know what to do in bed. Seriously. Shes been with him for about 3 months, they just did it like... Saturday night iirc.

Im like *facepalm* >_< seriously all she had to do was be teasy and supportive while guiding him to what she liked and didnt like and the problem would be solved so fast.

And for gods sake if seks is that important to her and she couldnt deal with helping him understand what she likes, she shouldve done it with him MONTHS sooner. -.-

GAWD -.- i got woken up for some stupid crap like that...

And that sucks about the restaurant downvoted cuz of coupons... Post it in reddit! O.O and get it thims upped!

Hey! I just saw you! With that lady! Paid for her dinner! Thats kinda shady! (O.O) that parody is so stuck in my head...

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• wungunwungun Member Posts: 67

I hate the fact that I still don't have a DOTA 2 key 

I submited my fucking survey ages ago and jack shit has happened.

I'm not going to stick around playing LoL or HoN (which I love but still) while everyone plays DOTA 2!

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Originally posted by wungun

I hate the fact that I still don't have a DOTA 2 key 

I submited my fucking survey ages ago and jack shit has happened.

I'm not going to stick around playing LoL or HoN (which I love but still) while everyone plays DOTA 2!

I did my survery and totally trolled it.  I answered things like " I havenever played an RTS game before" and such.   Even still..I got into the beta 2 days later o.O There there itll be ok.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481
    Originally posted by Castillle
    Im going to rant about my friend who just called me up crying. First off she was crying because SHE broke up with her boyfriend. Now now mo need to pull up my thread when i was whining about my ex. Seriously dont o.O

Anyways! Its like 2 30 and she was saying how sad she was and stuff. After a dozen minutes or so, she finally said why she broke up with him. She said that he didnt know what to do in bed. Seriously. Shes been with him for about 3 months, they just did it like... Saturday night iirc.

Im like *facepalm* >_< seriously all she had to do was be teasy and supportive while guiding him to what she liked and didnt like and the problem would be solved so fast.

And for gods sake if seks is that important to her and she couldnt deal with helping him understand what she likes, she shouldve done it with him MONTHS sooner. -.-

GAWD -.- i got woken up for some stupid crap like that...

And that sucks about the restaurant downvoted cuz of coupons... Post it in reddit! O.O and get it thims upped!

Hey! I just saw you! With that lady! Paid for her dinner! Thats kinda shady! (O.O) that parody is so stuck in my head...

If anyone ever called me at 2:30 AM on a work day to cry, I'd probably flip the hell out. I think a judge would understand and even go easy on me.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• wungunwungun Member Posts: 67

Other than that I'm going to rant about a loaf of bread. So Im at the groceries and I want to buy a loaf of bread for around $3.39. But I hate waiting for other people buying their groceries because I'm just buying a loaf of fucking bread so therefore I should be first because it would take less than 20 seconds and by then I would've already bought my loaf of bread!