Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web

im thinking of starting a web page...(trumpets sound in the distance) i was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what web page making progs i should use...*cough* free ones*cough*

-The Patriarch-

RF Online- Scyros 36 Accretia Ranger *retired*
R.Y.L Prodigy 89 Assasin *retired/banned*

Comments

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    Im learning java... if you are any good with GUI (Graphic User Interface) then you could kick some ass with that.  If you want to do a little law bending you can just download flash and use that.  Its pretty good for websites if you can use it well.  Or for those looking for the professional look use Dreamweaver... I havent used it but I hear good things.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    Don't make a whole website in Flash.  They are nice and "flashy" but get really annoying very quick.  make little animated gif's to use in your website, but dont do the whole thing in flash.  I kind of like Fireworks, it will write a lot of Java for you, it is fun and useful.  But, dreamweaver is the way to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

Customer: "How fast will my COM ports go?"
    Tech Support: "How hard can you throw your computer?"