Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some cool tricks in WoW...

BalterBalter Member Posts: 1,015

i've discovered a few tricks.

First of all, to loot a corpse quickly, Shift+right click it to loot it all automatically.

And this one is cool,

Type /logout then press spacebar very quickly. You float there feet off the ground if your timing is right. People see you floating and will pay big bucks to find out how.

Note: you have 20 secs to float then press logout then you come back to the ground.

My build: Sapphire Radeon HD 4850, Asus P5GC-MX/1333 Motherboard, 4gb G.SKILL DDR2 667MHz RAM, Core 2 Duo e7200 CPU, 250gb Western Digital SATA Harddrive, Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit.

Comments

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

nice.. ty for these ;)

• ProxyGhostProxyGhost Member Posts: 9

Sounds cool, ima try some of these.

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

Originally posted by comeasyouare

i've discovered a few tricks.
    First of all, to loot a corpse quickly, Shift+right click it to loot it all automatically.
    And this one is cool,
    Type /logout then press spacebar very quickly. You float there feet off the ground if your timing is right. People see you floating and will pay big bucks to find out how.
    Note: you have 20 secs to float then press logout then you come back to the ground.

Nothing like ninja looting and scamming to ruin a game.

GOOD JOB!

What will he do next?
  • tallredtallred Member UncommonPosts: 46

Originally posted by Djin

Nothing like ninja looting and scamming to ruin a game.

GOOD JOB!

Djin, your ninja looting comment just goes to show you do not play world of warcraft. shift+right clicking does not allow you to loot other peoples kills. It only makes it so you take all the look out of your kills with one click. Instead of right clicking then clicking each item the mob dropped.

The only chance someone has to ninja looting an item is if they roll need for an item when they should have rolled greed. But even then most items can still be traded to the person who really needed it. You really only have to worry about rolling need on bind on pickup.

Apologize if I named something wrong. It's been about 5 months since I have played World of Warcraft. Levels 1-59 it is a fun game. But at level 60 it is just too boring for me.

• SaftwearSaftwear Member Posts: 124
    I'd like to add this. Whenever your on a boat and are about to get off, go to the very edge of the place where you get off. you will notice your toon sink a bit below the deck of the boat. Now you can safely summon your mount well before you re4ach the docks, this will give you that extra head start toward your final destination.
  • IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

Originally posted by Saftwear
    I'd like to add this. Whenever your on a boat and are about to get off, go to the very edge of the place where you get off. you will notice your toon sink a bit below the deck of the boat. Now you can safely summon your mount well before you re4ach the docks, this will give you that extra head start toward your final destination.

You can also do this by jumping on the stacked crates, or juimping down on them.

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646

you can go also go to the edge of the "bridge" that goes from the main build up to the front build up on the boat and mount there.