Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mechwarrior Online or Hawken

wungunwungun Member Posts: 67

Which game do you think will be better?

Personally I think Hawken looks friggen awesome! :D

Comments

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Mechwarrior Online by far... Big robots are suppose to be slow moving things not super fast fps style combat...

Saying that both will be f2p so you could just play both.. :)

For me tho its MWO I am now a founder member as well so am currently playing the game so i know it rocks hehe :)

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Nobody does Mech combat better than the Mechwarrior series of games. Hawken looks good but also very "Arcade like" compared to MWO's more "Simulation" approach. Although I will most probably try both I think MWO is the one I'll keep playing.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    I don't care about Mechwarrior, Hawken looks fun.
  • CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    I prefer Mechwarrior.  If I wanted a fast paced fps, Id go play S4 or something o.o

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• MissFireMissFire Member Posts: 2

There is no reason you have to choose between them because they are both free-to-play. You can play both and switch between whenever your mood changes.

• Want a high-energy (twitchy) team strategy mech battle? Jump in Hawken.
    • Want a slower-paced mech simulator? Jump in MWO.
  • wungunwungun Member Posts: 67
    That's true but that doesn't mean everyone will play both either. People might not like MWO and decide to play Hawken instead. However for the other group of people it will be the other way around.
  • wungunwungun Member Posts: 67
    I just think Hawken will be more fun to play and as you should all know, Simulation doesn't always = Good.
  • VassagoMaelVassagoMael Member Posts: 555
    I don't know if any of you have played MWO yet, but it is VERY fast paced.

Free to play = content updates for the cash shop. Buy to play = content updates for the cash shop.
    Subscription = Actual content updates!

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    For me it's Hawken all the way.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...