Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can somebody help me re-activate my account -_-;;

codexiacodexia Member Posts: 120

Yea, I know, sad that i'm posting this here and not on their site, but they aren't helping =/ It's been over a day now.

I tried going to their site to re-activate my old account, but they keep asking for my CD-Key, which once I put it in, I always get the error message that it's already in use, cause I HAD an account already.  (Yes, I'm still signing in with my old account)

I tried to go and subscribe, but I can't seem to find the Everquest II subscription o.O only Stationpass.  I don't want to pay 22 a month, lol, I want the 14-15 a month one for Everquest 2 only...and I just can't find it, no matter how hard I search.

Yea, go ahead and laugh, I know it's funny.  But I really can't find where to re-activate my account :(

Comments

• JeggaJegga Member Posts: 3

have you tried going to station.com instead of using the launchpad? might work

• codexiacodexia Member Posts: 120
    Yea, the only thing i'm finding at Station.com is station passes.  I can't seem to find just Everquest 2
  • AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217

Hey.

I recently re-opened my EQ2 account too, and it was free for a week (bring back old people thing). You shouldn't need enter your CD-Key...

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

That's what I thought to, but when I try to log in, it says I have no registered account, but I used to play, so I know I have a registered account.  But when I try to register...it says my CD-Key is in use T_T and I can't find the subscriptions online to re-activate

That's where I was :( the only options under subscription for me are Basic and Full station passes, no Everquest 2.  And I don't really feel like payin 22 a month when I should only be paying 15 =/

[edit] On another note...IF I can actually get this game running, is Dark Elf Shadowknight a viable option?  Yea, I know, will be harder.  I just need to know if it's possable.  Since less strength means less carying capicity, will they still be able to wear all the Vanguard and Heavy armors?  Hmm...maybe High or Wood Elf Paladin instead...offense vs defense...always hard choice for me :P

• moonfogmoonfog Member Posts: 979

Just curious if you managed to reactivate it yet?

Yes, I did.  It just suddenly let me in o.O it was weird