Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommended

MalenkaMalenka Member Posts: 26

I am amazed at how much I am enjoying this game. I tried Diablo 3 and hated it. It is not the sort of game I normally go for at all. I think  i like it because you can basically be anything and do anything. Just love the skill tree.  The graphics are also very good.

Myself and my other half have bought our way into the beta, and I just can't stop playing it.  Even doing exactly the same zones in chaos mode to level up hasn't put me off.  The people developing it seem to be the type of people you want to develop every game you play.

We have pre-purchased GW2 and played the beta weekends, but that hasn't grabbed me anywhere near as much as this game. No idea why! I don't expect I will be one of those playing the cut-throat league, but as so many people seem to want to play hardcore free for all pvp, I guess it will be very popular ;-) I also like the idea that people will be able to pay to have private leagues with their own ruleset and private invites.

I highly recommend this game, it won't be for everyone, but it will be free to play at live, so will be worth having a look.

Comments

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

It is a fun game.  The gem system and passive skill tree are great.

Since D3 was such a disppointment it's nice to have a hack n slash game to play.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• Insane666Insane666 Member UncommonPosts: 67
    so far path of exile is everything i wanted d3 to be and was dissapointed it isnt,,,

Games previously played: AO, AoC, Aion, AoW, Eve, SWTor, WaR, STO, TSW, DCUO, FE, BP, ProjectEntropia, FootballSuperstars!

• newbihacknewbihack Member CommonPosts: 36

yea I am playing as witch summoner now and it is fun so far. yet the game need some fixes like portal glitchs and graphic glitchs but I guess it will get fixed during the up caming patchs.

• mWo4lifemWo4life Member Posts: 119
    Originally posted by newbihack

yea I am playing as witch summoner now and it is fun so far. yet the game need some fixes like portal glitchs and graphic glitchs but I guess it will get fixed during the up caming patchs.

The game is still in beta, so its rather natural to have some issues. Btw, any info when this game will be released?

• stayBlindstayBlind Member UncommonPosts: 512

Yes, this game does rock. The last patch introduced some major graphics bugs though. The passive skill system and gem system are awesome and provide near limitless build types!

If you were a fan of building characters in other hack-n-slash games, then I recommend you check out POE.

Little forum boys with their polished cyber toys: whine whine, boo-hoo, talk talk.

• newbihacknewbihack Member CommonPosts: 36
    Originally posted by mWo4life
    Originally posted by newbihack

The game is still in beta, so its rather natural to have some issues. Btw, any info when this game will be released?

As far as I knew it says in late of 2012 and/or at certain patch they will announce for the open beta. check their FAQ for that.